Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,468
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
santahat Santa Speaks 2011
By made582
10-09-2011 10:40 PM
Last post by monical
04-19-2013 03:25 AM
2 Posts
"Love Is Best" by Kate...
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 01:08 PM
58,462 Views  0 Posts
Santa Everywhere
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:15 PM
43,725 Views  0 Posts
The Art of Wassail
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:19 PM
43,966 Views  0 Posts
A Christmas Tree for...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:19 PM
55,506 Views  0 Posts
Rate this Entry

Busy life...

Submit "Busy life..." to Digg Submit "Busy life..." to del.icio.us Submit "Busy life..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Busy life..." to Google
Posted 10-01-2008 at 07:30 AM by Christmas Snow Angel

Time is flying and Halloween is right around the corner. So many things are planned. A camping trip with our youth group from church is this Friday. Friday is also Fall Picture day at my daughters school. A field trip to the pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks. And lets not forget PTO meetings and 4H meetings.

Lets start with the Camping trip this Friday. Luckily it's only a overnight/day trip and not the entire weekend. One cold night is enough for me HA! It's mostly girls going on the trip with a couple of boys. We're going fishing, nature walks, and flashlight hide n seek. Lots of good food and fellowship.

Fall picture day...wow those pictures can be expensive!!! Hair must be done, clothes must be ironed! The girls want to look their best because this is their yearbook pictures. I'm going to be taking my daughters to a farm to do their Fall pictures myself. I can have more then one pose and it's not gonna cost me a arm and a leg!

For the life of me, I can't imagine why the school decided to pick a pumpkin patch that's out of state (about an hour drives from here) for 1st graders. Sure it sounds nice, they have a petting zoo, hayrides, pumpkins (of course), and a corn maze. I'm sure the kids will enjoy it but they'd have more time to enjoy a local pumpkin patch. My youngest daughter, Cami, is soo excited so we'll have fun regardless of the location.

And soon it'll be time for trick or treating. I'm not sure I want my daughters to go this year. Our little town is now part of the Metropoltion area of Washington DC. We have had soooooooo many people move into our area. The traffic is horrible when you go into housing developments and it just doesn't seem safe. The girls really want to get dresssed up and go trick or treating though. We have places where you can go where cars aren't involved but they are just as packed as the housing developments. It's getting crazy around here thats for sure.

My oldest daughter, Danielle, was picked to be the reporter for her 4H club. She had a officers training meeting last night. Danielle is an excellent writer so I think this job is good for her. She was soo excited when she learned she could send in articles to our newspaper about 4H.

I think I've babbled long enough now. Take Care until next time!!

~M~
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2128 Comments 2
Main     Back around. »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Brrr! WHY are they waiting until October to go camping? Even if it is an over nighter. Have fun though!

I know what you mean about school picture's being high. For the price they are they should turn out making the child look like a king or queen . lol!

I know what you mean about trick or treating .Sadly it just isn't safe anymore .Our shopping mall as Halloweening for the kid's .They can go around from store to store and get treat's. Also the church's have what is called "Trunk Or Treat" The church member's open their car truck's and give the kid's candy that way .

Just remember "mom" have fun. They are only little once.Mine are almost 23 and 20.
  2. Old Comment
    I love your blog! I can't wait to read more!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award