Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > MerryChristmasLydio » A Blog to Blog

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,222
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud
Rate this Entry

A Blog to Blog

Submit "A Blog to Blog" to Digg Submit "A Blog to Blog" to del.icio.us Submit "A Blog to Blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Blog to Blog" to Google
Posted 10-12-2008 at 01:39 PM by MerryChristmasLydio

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Okay so this is a blog. But has anyone ever wondered why it's called a blog? Why not a flog or a slog? LOL! JK[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]So like November is right around the corner and I am sooo looking forward to it! Why? Cause I'll be 17. I'm so happy. November 21st to be exact is my birthday. So I am excited bout that.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]We went to a little pet shop here in Lafeyette called Pets Unlimited. They had EELS! One of them looked like a giraffe. We called it Melmon from the movie Madagascar. Except the eel was uglier. They had another one but I can't hardly describe what it looked like. It was ugly though. I hate eels. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]But I got to wondering how they rnsfer the eel to the buyer. How does the buyer get the eel home? It's such a big creacher. I wish I knew.:hello::rolleyes:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 768 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award