Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > golodenqiueenalicia » Joined a gym and went today

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 53,999
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, CWilde
Rate this Entry

Joined a gym and went today

Submit "Joined a gym and went today" to Digg Submit "Joined a gym and went today" to del.icio.us Submit "Joined a gym and went today" to StumbleUpon Submit "Joined a gym and went today" to Google
Posted 12-30-2008 at 04:50 PM by golodenqiueenalicia

Yes I can hardly believe it myself but my daughter and her bofriend took me to the gym today and designed a work out for me. Boy am I sore right now but I feel good. The boyfriend of my daughter's bestfriend was also there and he told me that when the others go back to school he'll meet me and make sure I'm working out hard and not taking it to easy.

So now tommrow they're all planning on taking me at 6am (not sure how that will work) and doing a different workout. I think were ending the session with a pool workout which is fine by me.

I just really need to keep the exercise part up and keep pushing myself and hopefully soon we'll actually see some results, who knows, all I know for sure is this was day 1 and it felt good (i'm sore don't get me wrong and I'll probably wake up tommrow with great difficulty of getting vertical) and am excited about this new venture. I really need to lose close to 100 pounds so we'll see how close I get to that goal.

good luck with all the changes your making in 2009
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1269 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award