Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > lauriebear777 » Australians celebrate The National Day of Thanksgiving

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333
Rate this Entry

Australians celebrate The National Day of Thanksgiving

Submit "Australians celebrate The National Day of Thanksgiving" to Digg Submit "Australians celebrate The National Day of Thanksgiving" to del.icio.us Submit "Australians celebrate The National Day of Thanksgiving" to StumbleUpon Submit "Australians celebrate The National Day of Thanksgiving" to Google
Posted 11-06-2009 at 10:03 AM by lauriebear777

The National Day of Thanksgiving is a unique opportunity for Australians to celebrate and give thanks for our God given heritage as a nation and to demonstrate the God given values of honour, respect, thankfulness and gratitude towards our fellow man that have made us the great nation we are.

It is a day for us to pause as a nation and say thank you to God and to each other for those many things we often take for granted but which really make our lives worth living. Let us use this day to be a blessing to those who have been a blessing to us during the past year.:piggyback:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 755 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award