Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Musings Of An Insomniac

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,931
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,812)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02
Rate this Entry

Musings Of An Insomniac

Submit "Musings Of An Insomniac" to Digg Submit "Musings Of An Insomniac" to del.icio.us Submit "Musings Of An Insomniac" to StumbleUpon Submit "Musings Of An Insomniac" to Google
Posted 06-25-2010 at 11:01 AM by caninemom3
Tags sleep

[B]I am sitting here so tired it is [/B]
[B]unbelievable. I went to bed at around 2 this morning because I got involved in watching Stephen King's [I]The Stand [/I]on the Sy-Fy channel. I think it is a good movie, all about good facing off with evil in the final conflict. I just have not been able to sleep. Cannot turn off my mind. [/B][B]A million things racing through my head: [/B]

[B]Is the oil spill ever going to stop ?, Is DJ going to be okay ? Will the cancer stay away ?? Is his baby going to be okay ? Is the world going to be destroyed because of this oil spill ? And what about all the poor fishermen and all the animals all those poor "furcreatures" affected by this spill ? ........and my mind continues to race on and on. I don't really know why I get like this. I always have. Even when I was little I would have bouts like this but in those days being that I was younger I was a lot more resilient. I guess the only thing I can really do about all of these things and all things I have no control over is to take deep breaths and pray. I guess that is all any of us can do when we feel so overwhelmed. God has always been very important to me and it is when I get like this that I turn to Him especially. Sometimes I even wonder if even He is there but in my heart of hearts I KNOW HE IS. I feel Him and I know He is there for all of us whether we believe in Him or not and with that thought comes comfort and perhaps I am feeling a little drowsy at last......[/B]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1107 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know how it feels to not be able to sleep, a few months ago I was waking up several times a night, with my mind racing it would take me 30-60 minutes to fall back to sleep. My Dr. prescibed me the anti anxiety meds, a very low dose and I have been sleeping nearly every night since. I hope you can sleep well soon.

Ron

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award