Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » A New Shepherd For Baby Jesus

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU
Rate this Entry

A New Shepherd For Baby Jesus

Submit "A New Shepherd For Baby Jesus" to Digg Submit "A New Shepherd For Baby Jesus" to del.icio.us Submit "A New Shepherd For Baby Jesus" to StumbleUpon Submit "A New Shepherd For Baby Jesus" to Google
Posted 09-24-2010 at 07:15 AM by caninemom3
Tags shepherd

[B]I thought this was very beautiful. I also posted this in Home and Family on the boards but I wanted to be sure that it might be seen. Animals have the most keen sense about life. Some may say the pup just wanted someplace comfy to lay, I prefer to think it is more than that. [/B]
[B]A Nativity Scene was erected in a church yard. [/B]

[B]During the night the folks came across this scene. [/B]

[B]An abandoned dog was looking for a comfortable, protected place to sleep. He chose baby Jesus as his comfort. No one had the heart to send him away so he was there all night. [/B]

[URL="http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=757&d=1285301287"][IMG]http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=757&thumb=1&d=1285301287[/IMG][/URL]

[B]We should all have the good sense of this dog and curl up in Jesus' lap from time to time.[/B]

[B][COLOR=red]This is too sweet not to share. [/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=red]No one mentioned that the dog breed is a "[/COLOR][/B][B][U][COLOR=red]shepherd[/COLOR][/U][COLOR=red]!" [/COLOR][/B]

[B]This was too sweet not to share with my Christmas family. Just click the picture to see it bigger !![/B]
Views 1518 Comments 2
« Killing Christmas     Main     Hi Mom »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww - I like that!
  2. Old Comment
    It looks just like my dog Lucky!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award