Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > HollyJells » Hi all!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,978
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E
Rate this Entry

Hi all!!

Submit "Hi all!!" to Digg Submit "Hi all!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hi all!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hi all!!" to Google
Posted 10-27-2010 at 06:13 AM by HollyJells

I know, it has been a long bit since I blogged BUT I do have a good reason. Life got in the way HAHAHAHA.
Halloween is upon us here and soon enough it will be Thanksgiving and then the glorious season of reds, greens, blues, silvers, and all those colors we associate with Christmas and the other happy wintery Holidays. This past year has been wonderful with some saddness thrown in but we got through it unscathed. It has been a busy yet fulfilling year.
We finally got the big trees (except for 2) removed from the fornt yard and new sod laid. I will be posting pics in a few weeks once we get all our holiday deco up for the winter. I have taken time off from college to pursue some employment and as of right now I am still jobless . I will make it though.

The annual ornament exchange and card exchange will be getting underway in a few weeks and I am so very thrilled. I love getting all those beautiful cards and the ornaments are absolutely fantastic. I have 64 or 65 cards made out from MMC already and all I have to do is put on a stamp and the mailing address and out they go. Still looking for that perfect ornament for my ornament partner and hopefully will find one in the next few weeks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 718 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award