Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Exhaustion

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,936
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton
Rate this Entry

Exhaustion

Submit "Exhaustion" to Digg Submit "Exhaustion" to del.icio.us Submit "Exhaustion" to StumbleUpon Submit "Exhaustion" to Google
Posted 12-29-2010 at 01:40 AM by caninemom3
Tags debt, exhausted

It is 3:28 EST and I am awake. I am so tired I can hardly type these words. I have been battling a cold which has settled in my lungs and is making it very difficult to breathe plus I am constantly worried. Why do we have to have money in this life ? Ever since my husband retired it has been a struggle. I am the one who makes sure the bills get paid each pay. There is just not enough. My husband really is not worried about it. Well, I HAVE to be. I don't want this blog to turn into a sort of "dirty laundry" thing regarding my gripes about my husband but I will say he has absolutely no clue in how NOT to spend money or on what is truly important when income is limited. Dear Father in Heaven, I am so very tired with each and EVERY day being a struggle. I know I am not the only person who faces this sort of problem. Some people just don't worry but then there are those of us who do. I also know that money is not happiness but for now I would take it if it would mean I don't have to spend nights like this so knotted up that I could be a chew toy for one of my canine kids. There just HAS to be a break on the horizon......there just HAS to be. :sad:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 998 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Louanne,

I understand how you feel, we live paycheck to paycheck and really struggle through the holidays with gifts, and the price of heating oil going up and up. I am sure you will get through it, I hate the money issues myself, and wish I could ignore it also. I am with you my friend.

Ron
  2. Old Comment
    I'm with you too, Louanne. We live paycheck to paycheck, and usually there is a bill paid late because the paychecks just aren't coming in fast enough. I thought of selling crafts on ebay or Etsy, but there are so many people already doing that, and they are all better at it than I am. Plus the taxes keep going up; Doesn't the government get it? Everyone needs to live on a budget, including them. It seems like every time I get a raise, the taxes take it away. I despise money issues, but unless we can get back to an all-exchage economy, I don't see any way around it. (Blah. Now I feel a little better. Guess I can get down off my soapbox.....)

Edit; and with all my ranting, I forgot to say I hope your cold is better soon. Have plenty of nice hot drinks and try to forget about the cash flow for a few days, until you're feeling better.

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award