Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > gabulldawg » Glory Days..

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,979
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E
Rate this Entry

Glory Days..

Submit "Glory Days.." to Digg Submit "Glory Days.." to del.icio.us Submit "Glory Days.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Glory Days.." to Google
Posted 03-16-2011 at 07:14 AM by gabulldawg

First of all,this is coming from an uber medicated,fever ridden individual with ramblings going on my head constantly,just keep that in mind.

I often have dreams of being back in high school during my senior year glory days, and it is like I am still hanging around the same people and same situations and I even still look 17. Those were the days of sneaking out and staying up all night,or going to the beach for the weekend,no worries at all.All I worried about was myself and how I looked on the outside.
When I entered my early 20's I enlisted in the Military and for the first 3 years worried constantly I would fail and get kicked out,I always heard from old friends who would joke about me even serving and thinking I would not last,looking back it makes me very angry and I wonder if that later made me try even harder to succeed. I question constantly if I have taken the right path in everything I have done in the last 18 years since high school has ended. And I wonder when I become older if I will dream about my "glory days" in my mid 30's. And now I wonder if I am at the precipice of mid life crisis. One thing is for sure you never come to an age where you stop worrying!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2073 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment

=)

Sigh... i miss the 80s....

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award