Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > elf bazaar » Today`s important question?!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,944
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,111)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU
Rate this Entry

Today`s important question?!!!

Submit "Today`s important question?!!!" to Digg Submit "Today`s important question?!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Today`s important question?!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Today`s important question?!!!" to Google
Posted 05-06-2011 at 07:08 AM by elf bazaar

Well today has served me a proper dilemma I figured the perfect answer for this would just roll off the tongue but I have been sat here all morning and I am no closer to it...
Brecon town needs a name for this years new look Christmas fair,
mainly organised by me!
so far in the mix is a real family of reindeer, Santa, a whole range of Christmas competitions, walk about carollers and street entertainers a (hopefully) old fashioned style Victorian fair with helter skelter an swinging ships etc..
Schools selling handmade produce craft making workshops willow lantern parade a living nativity and tonnes more
But Brecon town Christmas Fair just sounds drab and boring!!! I need to come up with a catchy name we need it to sound fun exciting and welcoming
so who better to help me with this than those who love Christmas as much as I do !!!
Please post any suggestions!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 467 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Brecons Winter Wonderfest has just popped into my head!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award