Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Mumof2 » Moved in..Almost.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,912
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear
Rate this Entry

Moved in..Almost.

Submit "Moved in..Almost." to Digg Submit "Moved in..Almost." to del.icio.us Submit "Moved in..Almost." to StumbleUpon Submit "Moved in..Almost." to Google
Posted 05-19-2011 at 01:03 PM by Mumof2

So We finally made it "Down the Bayou" kids and pets were excellent.Im pooped! moved in all the furniture,put some boxes in the barn and slowly going through everything.
House is so cute,My Husband as usual did an amazing job picking it out.My kids and the pup will have plenty of room to roam,plus there's a lil farm at the end of our street that they can go and feed some of the animals. I have been brainstorming as to where im gonna put our tree.
I also have plenty of room to put another tree in the office.im super excited hubby just smiled and the kids laughed.
weather is warm during the day and cool at night.
Its working out better than I thought it would,kids are happy and so am I.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2520 Comments 2
« Anniversaries     Main
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm glad that you like your new house, and that your move was successful. I always thought the best part of moving was opening up all the boxes when you got to the new house; it's like having a big treasure hunt. I remember that on our last move, someone got overzealous about packing; we discovered the last two bags of trash from the old house in the moving van.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new home!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank You,Im happy about the move.I think it was for the best.We didnt pack any trash but somehow ended up with branches in the moving truck

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award