Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Michelle's Christmas Blog! » Just some thoughts.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,028
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225
My thoughts, my hopes, and of course my Christmas dreams!
Rate this Entry

Just some thoughts.

Submit "Just some thoughts." to Digg Submit "Just some thoughts." to del.icio.us Submit "Just some thoughts." to StumbleUpon Submit "Just some thoughts." to Google
Posted 06-18-2011 at 11:12 AM by MichelleluvsChristmas

Well here I sit at work, having a quiet morning so far. For those who don`t know I work at a group home for youth at risk of homelessness. Its a great job and the youth are so unique and different. I love it!. Today, I am heading to the Comic Expo to see some different stars such as William Shatner, Tia Carrere and many more... I'm not much of a comic person or anything like that, but I am so stoked to just check everything out.

Tomorrow is fathers day, and its always been a rough day for me. My dad is not in my life as a result of drug and alcohol issues, and needless to say I am a daddy's girl. So I take the day to celebrate the fathers around me that have been there when I needed it most. I think we sometimes take for granted having two parents or guardians in our lives. I do not have contact with my Mother either, so it can be difficult most days.
I graduate from college on Monday, and I couldn't be more excited... although I wish I could have my family there with me. So now that I have my sorrow laid out, I am going to move forward with my head up, and look forward to the future. I'm so glad that I have been able to meet new people here, cause I finally feel like I can be real and still have great people surrounding me. You guys are fantastic. Thanks for everything!.

Michelle
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1595 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    [B]Oh Michelle. You touch me so deeply. My parents are both gone too, but they are permanently gone. Still, I understand what you mean. Being without them is one of the hardest things I think we as humans ever face. [/B]

[B]Even though you do not have family the way you want in your life, we are all here for you. You are part of our Christmas family. [/B]

[B]You might post in the Countdown thread that you graduate on Monday if you haven't already. The suport and love from everyone here IS amazing.[/B]

[B]I am so sorry you are hurting. A great BIG ((((HUG))))) to you my dear. We all love you and we have your back. xo [/B]

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award