Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,975
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto
My thoughts, my hopes, and of course my Christmas dreams!
Rate this Entry

Crazy weeks!

Submit "Crazy weeks!" to Digg Submit "Crazy weeks!" to del.icio.us Submit "Crazy weeks!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Crazy weeks!" to Google
Posted 06-25-2011 at 09:43 AM by MichelleluvsChristmas

What a crazy week it has been! I celebrated Father's Day with those who have been father figures in my life, graduated Monday, got offered a new job on Thursday and today (Saturday) I have a wedding to go to.

It's almost intimidating to see all this change happening all at once. It scares me because things are finally working out. I will also be working full time and doing online courses full time which is scary as well. I hope that I can push through with a normal amount of stress.

I think the best way to combat stress for me is to come here on MMC and just chat with everyone. I always love seeing everyone's pictures that they have posted in their albums! Such beautiful families and lovely decorations, and it just warms my heart. I cannot wait for Christmas to come, for the snow to fall, and to really be able to appreciate the true meaning of Christmas.

The best moment I had last Christmas, was skating in a public park. They had the barrels of fire on the frozen lake, Christmas lights strung among the trees and Christmas music playing in the background. Doesn't that just sound heavenly?! Anyways, before I keep rambling I hope you all are well, and thank you for making me truly appreciate friendship!

Your Christmas Pal,
Michelle

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1694 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    [B]Congratulations on graduating AND the job offer !! You should be very proud of yourself !! We are so glad you found this site. You are part of our family now, our Christmas family. I love reading your blog and always look forward to it ![/B]

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award