Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,976
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto
My thoughts, my hopes, and of course my Christmas dreams!
Rate this Entry

The Juggling Act.

Submit "The Juggling Act." to Digg Submit "The Juggling Act." to del.icio.us Submit "The Juggling Act." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Juggling Act." to Google
Posted 07-03-2011 at 03:45 AM by MichelleluvsChristmas

So I have started my new job as of yesterday and it has been an interesting couple of days so far. This particular agency offers shelter for homeless youth. They can come and stay the night, eat, shower and do laundry before leaving at 7 am. I was nervous at first, but the staff seem to be very welcoming.
However, I have become increasingly nervous about juggling school full time, 40 hours of work, and maintaining a relationship. It's almost scary that I have so much on the go, and part of me wants to curl up and not leave my apartment.
Then the other part of me, says that I can do it but I need to take it day by day.
I have worked so hard to get to where I am and I just don't want to become over loaded because I know I am a total nightmare to deal with when that happens. I also need to be able to find time to have alone time, and relax. I don't know how other people cope with so much on their plate, but I give them my respect.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1034 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award