Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > lauriebear » Some Summer Thoughts

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog
Rate this Entry

Some Summer Thoughts

Submit "Some Summer Thoughts" to Digg Submit "Some Summer Thoughts" to del.icio.us Submit "Some Summer Thoughts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Some Summer Thoughts" to Google
Posted 07-20-2011 at 01:36 PM by lauriebear
Updated 07-20-2011 at 01:37 PM by lauriebear (Add category)

Below you will have some uplifting thoughts to ponder and reflect on and even make you smile...
Do you know why a car's windshield is so large & the rear view mirror is so small? Because our past is not as important as our future.
So, look ahead and move on. Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
All things in life are temporary. If going well enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, god smiles from above and says, "relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end! When god solves your problems, you have faith in his abilities; when god doesn't solve your problems he has faith in your abilities.
A blind person asked st. Anthony: "can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "yes, losing your vision." worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's peace.
Views 582 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award