Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > lauriebear » OH me Oh my.... 1st Class Elf... Dreams do come true!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,332)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud
Rate this Entry

OH me Oh my.... 1st Class Elf... Dreams do come true!

Submit "OH me Oh my....  1st Class Elf...  Dreams do come true!" to Digg Submit "OH me Oh my....  1st Class Elf...  Dreams do come true!" to del.icio.us Submit "OH me Oh my....  1st Class Elf...  Dreams do come true!" to StumbleUpon Submit "OH me Oh my....  1st Class Elf...  Dreams do come true!" to Google
Posted 07-28-2011 at 12:13 PM by lauriebear

So, I was late logging in today had lots to do (well I am a 1st class elf you know and we elves have lots to do!) And BAM!!! There it is for all the MMC world to see, I Lauribear am a 1st Class Elf!!! What a HAPPY surprise. Now I know you may think this will go right to my head and I will slack but NOT me, oh no, I have been dreaming of this for a while (all of 24 hours) and that's a lot of time I have lots to do now that I am a 1st class elf, I need to go start spreading good tidings and cheer!!!! I'll be back I have a story to write still, see so much to do!!!!
Views 814 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award