Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Everything Christmas » When nothing seems right.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells The Nativity Part III:...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:45 PM
79,179 Views  0 Posts
How to Organize Your...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:53 PM
Last post by One Spoiled Brat
07-17-2011 06:48 PM
48,625 Views  2 Posts
Christmas Gifts,...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:50 PM
46,236 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Things Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:07 PM
50,517 Views  0 Posts
Miracle on 34th Street...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:28 PM
51,069 Views  0 Posts
Everything about Christmas that makes you happy and full of joy!
Rate this Entry

When nothing seems right.

Submit "When nothing seems right." to Digg Submit "When nothing seems right." to del.icio.us Submit "When nothing seems right." to StumbleUpon Submit "When nothing seems right." to Google
Posted 09-08-2011 at 11:32 AM by Lynn68

Sometimes, like today and yesterday, nothing seems right in my life. I'm pretty sure everybody has those days or weeks and they really suck. It started at work when I actually cashed a fraud check for someone. Man it looked real if I've ever seen a real check before!! I mean the person even had the pay stub attached. Then that evening I didn't balance in my register. What else???? Working for a bank can make you pull your hair out at times!! On my way home yesterday, I was waiting for the bus and was in my own world thinking about the bad day I had when the bus came. I always wait for people to get off the bus before I get in but as I said, I was in my own world so I got on as someone was trying to get out. I said I was sorry when I came back to reality and realized what I was doing, yet rudely the bus driver said to me "thanks for waiting for the person to get out of the bus first, ma'am." Now I was really upset. I didn' t say anything, I just sat down. It was a bad day and even today I still feel bothered by it like I'm carrying something heavy on my shoulders. I feel sad almost. So my point of all this is that no matter what people said or did to try to cheer me up when I got home, nothing worked. Nothing that is, until I logged on to MMC. My mood changed to very peaceful. I felt so good "being with" Christmas minded people. It's like nothing can go wrong when you believe in Christmas. I feel good right now but I know as soon as I log off to go back to work I will feel sad again. I will be back tonight...and every other night.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1492 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    [B]Big (((((HUGS)))) Lynn. I know just how you feel. I have had MANY days/weeks/years like the one you described. We are so blessed to have you as part of our Christmas family - We all love you ! xo[/B]

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award