Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Seawaters » Christmas Countdown - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, LHansford
Rate this Entry

Christmas Countdown - 2011

Submit "Christmas Countdown - 2011" to Digg Submit "Christmas Countdown - 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "Christmas Countdown - 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "Christmas Countdown - 2011" to Google
Posted 12-13-2011 at 07:42 PM by Seawaters

I am originally from the South, but NEVER heard of Wawa!!!

QUOTE=sugar142286;405823]Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great evening. DH, the kids, and myself had a great time at Holiday Lights on the Lake and then we went through the city looking at people's lights. We were out for about two hours.

We stopped at a Sheetz and got cappuccinos and homemade Christmas cookies. (It's a convience store - big up here in the North - kind of like a Wawa for you people down in the South.) They make their own food and such. Anyhow, we had a great time.

We're were watching, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", the movie version, but EA has to watch Dora before bed. She will be heading there shortly, so I will be able catch the end. I am going to watch White Christmas here at 10:45 EST.

I hope you guys all have a great night. I am going to check out the rest of the boards and see what everyone has been up to lately! [/QUOTE]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2162 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am not sure how far down they go...I think only Virgina - I guess that isn't that far south - haha - sorry to confuse you.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award