Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > bigbearfla58 » Thanksgiving Preparations 2014

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Who Put the X in...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2011 03:36 PM
43,639 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Candles
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:20 PM
54,020 Views  0 Posts
The Parent-Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:29 PM
45,749 Views  0 Posts
Homemade Ornaments and...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 08:59 PM
36,058 Views  0 Posts
Sam's First Christmas
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:23 PM
48,398 Views  0 Posts
Rate this Entry

Thanksgiving Preparations 2014

Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to Digg Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to del.icio.us Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to Google
Posted 09-08-2013 at 05:58 AM by bigbearfla58
Updated 02-22-2014 at 02:21 PM by bigbearfla58 (Updates for Thanksgiving 2014)

This was posted Sunday, September 8, 2013 7:58 a.m. EDT

I just wanted to take out time today to wish every one a very Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season yet to come. I also want to know how Labor Day has come and gone so fast.

This weekend I begin my Thanksgiving preparations I am going though the pantry and checking for the following items:

Salt & Pepper
Poultry Seasoning

Wax Paper
Parchment Paper
Aluminum Foil
Saran Wrap
Corn Oil
Olive Oil
Vegetable Oil
Peanut Oil

I will come back each week and update my blog so you can start right now and have a stress free Thanksgiving.

I have had friends and relatives staying with me the past three weeks. The last one went home yesterday. I made a big pot of coffee to go with my Grandma's coffee cake and taking it easy today and reading the Sunday newspaper.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 254 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award