Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > bigbearfla58 » Thanksgiving Preparations 2014

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog
Rate this Entry

Thanksgiving Preparations 2014

Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to Digg Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to del.icio.us Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thanksgiving Preparations 2014" to Google
Posted 09-08-2013 at 05:58 AM by bigbearfla58
Updated 02-22-2014 at 02:21 PM by bigbearfla58 (Updates for Thanksgiving 2014)

This was posted Sunday, September 8, 2013 7:58 a.m. EDT

I just wanted to take out time today to wish every one a very Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season yet to come. I also want to know how Labor Day has come and gone so fast.

This weekend I begin my Thanksgiving preparations I am going though the pantry and checking for the following items:

Salt & Pepper
Poultry Seasoning

Wax Paper
Parchment Paper
Aluminum Foil
Saran Wrap
Corn Oil
Olive Oil
Vegetable Oil
Peanut Oil

I will come back each week and update my blog so you can start right now and have a stress free Thanksgiving.

I have had friends and relatives staying with me the past three weeks. The last one went home yesterday. I made a big pot of coffee to go with my Grandma's coffee cake and taking it easy today and reading the Sunday newspaper.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 380 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award