Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > trackrebel » Waiting for Christmas!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Dear Santa: I Want, I...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:38 PM
39,314 Views  0 Posts
My Neighbor, My Friend
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:31 PM
49,417 Views  0 Posts
Seeing Christmas...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:16 PM
49,957 Views  0 Posts
The True Story of Silent...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:58 PM
54,931 Views  0 Posts
Why We Use Red and Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:27 PM
Last post by Vincencia
11-12-2012 04:21 PM
64,563 Views  1 Posts
Rate this Entry

Waiting for Christmas!

Submit "Waiting for Christmas!" to Digg Submit "Waiting for Christmas!" to del.icio.us Submit "Waiting for Christmas!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Waiting for Christmas!" to Google
Posted 09-01-2008 at 02:28 AM by trackrebel

The Christmas bug bit me last week....and that bug bit me hard...unfortunately nobody really wants to hear about my plans already....and is a little bit annoyed when I tell them about all the threads over here...They are not mad, they just donīt really listen after a few minutes. I am really waiting for November now, so my Christmas Mood can unite with the Christmas mood of many others and that preparations can go full swing. I bought all the presents for my daughter already and will buy two (one for each of my God-children) this month...that will keep me happy and will help the purse as well.

I am trying to figure out why the spirit hit me so hard this time...The first Christmas with my daughter...boy was I exited...but I think this year...sheīll be 2 years and 9 months by Christmas, she will realize the things going on much more....and I am already looking forward to this.

Seeing her eyes glow with exitement, her helping mommy and granny bake cookies....her jumping for joy when she sees Santa, seeing her play with her toys and on....I just canīt wait...and that anticipations makes me very happy!

have a nice day fellas

Tanja
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1699 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey Louann....I never checked on my blog again...so i had no idea u read it....thanks for the sweet comment You wrote!!!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award