Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Michelle's Christmas Blog! » It's like I've never left...

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,441
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Stan Freberg's Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:54 PM
0 Posts
Kids and Santa Online
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:23 PM
48,532 Views  0 Posts
santahat A Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-26-2011 10:14 AM
81,780 Views  0 Posts
How to Make Craft...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:04 PM
44,078 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 The History of My Merry...
By Jeff Westover
10-12-2002 09:20 PM
58,473 Views  0 Posts
My thoughts, my hopes, and of course my Christmas dreams!
Rate this Entry

It's like I've never left...

Submit "It's like I've never left..." to Digg Submit "It's like I've never left..." to del.icio.us Submit "It's like I've never left..." to StumbleUpon Submit "It's like I've never left..." to Google
Posted 07-23-2012 at 03:10 PM by MichelleluvsChristmas

Hi my friends!
Well it's safe to say that I have not been around MMC as much as I would have liked to. It has been a very tough and tumultuous couple of months. My best friends mother passed away suddenly at the age of 52 and it truly changed me in so many ways. For those of you who do not know, I do not have a relationship with my mother or my father. My mother was unable to be a good parent so I moved into a group home when I was 16 and have been on my own ever since. My dad is homeless and a drug addict and an alcoholic. I have three sisters but we have somewhat drifted apart. Going back to my friend's mother, I had the opportunity to see her in the hospital after she had passed. My heart broke for my friend and her family, and all I could think was "I miss my mom, I need to re-connect". In an attempt to do so, I was shut down with some pretty awful comments. This internally ripped me apart. After trying to help my friend cope, my own grandmother passed away in Toronto. I was unable to see her and had not seen her in four years as I haven't been financially able to make it down there. This again, ripped me apart. It seems since 2012 started, nothing has really been working out the way it should. For a long time, I've felt alone and sad. When my heart is hurting and I can't seem to stop crying, I turn on my Christmas lights, play some nice Christmas music and pop on over to MMC. I know I've said this before, but this website, all of you my dear friends, have saved me. Your kindness, your love, and your friendship means so very much to me. In my darkest hour, your love and support has been a light in my life that I truly needed. At 23, I can imagine that many more trials and tribulations are coming my way, and I will need to be brave and face them head on... but knowing that I can always come here and be welcomed with open arms makes me feel so much better. Regardless if I talk to you often or not, please know that every single member on here brings me so much joy and happiness. I may not be on MMC as much as I would like, but just know that you guys have gotten me through some of the worst times.
I thank you, all of you.

Your friend,
-Michelle
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 968 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not sure if it helps or not but i'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way.I hope things start looking up for you.
  2. Old Comment
    oh sweety, i'm coming @ you now w/ my arms open wide to give you a big ole hug! God bless you. i have had to deal w/ rejection from a long lost relative too. now i know it was their loss, not mine. the same in your situation too doll! i am sorry for the loss of your friends mom & your grandmother.
    Posted 07-23-2012 at 04:49 PM by merrymistletoe merrymistletoe is offline
  3. Old Comment
    [B][I]Hi Michelle.........first of all ((((((HUGS)))))) to you xo It grieves my heart that you have been treated like this. You are a special person and a good person and we all love you very, very much xo You deserve all the love and kindness that there is in the world sweetie xo I only wish I could give it all to you. [/I][/B]
    [B][/B]
    [B][I]Please consider yourself (((HUGGED)) by not only me but by my furchildren Clancy, Hermione, Wishbone, Smokey and Lily......They all love uncondtionally and I know they send their love to you now. Don't ever, ever feel like you are alone, honey. We are always here for you and you can PM me ANYTIME you need to talk. [/I][/B]
    [B][/B]
    [B][I]May the peace of Christ be with you and his enending love as well xoxo[/I][/B]

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award