Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > bigbearfla58 » 2013 Thanksgiving Preparations

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,245
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,651)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje
Rate this Entry

2013 Thanksgiving Preparations

Submit "2013 Thanksgiving Preparations" to Digg Submit "2013 Thanksgiving Preparations" to del.icio.us Submit "2013 Thanksgiving Preparations" to StumbleUpon Submit "2013 Thanksgiving Preparations" to Google
Posted 09-24-2012 at 01:30 PM by bigbearfla58

Monday, Septembear 24, 2012 It rained Saturday and Sunday so I decided to invite friends over for pumpkin crisp. I made this two years ago and it's been a big hit ever since.

Pumpkin Crisp Part One
Pumpkin Crisp Part Two

I use the base in part one and use the Barefoot Contessa's crumble topping makes a great crisp to serve family and friends for Thanksgiving dessert.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1164 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    the link to part one doesn't seem to work, can you check it please? I'd love to see this recipe!
    Posted 10-02-2012 at 12:06 PM by Gingerbread Latte Gingerbread Latte is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I love reading your Thanksgiving prep suggestions! I myself don't cook Thanksgiving - my parents still like me to come home and they still do it, but I still help.

These are great suggestions and I will keep these in mind when I do my own someday. Such great ideas!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gingerbread Latte View Comment
    the link to part one doesn't seem to work, can you check it please? I'd love to see this recipe!
    I just now saw this and have fixed the link I was not aware that it had changed.

Happy Thanksgiving!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Comment
    I love reading your Thanksgiving prep suggestions! I myself don't cook Thanksgiving - my parents still like me to come home and they still do it, but I still help.

These are great suggestions and I will keep these in mind when I do my own someday. Such great ideas!
    I am glad to hear you are helping out, help out more by following them around the kitchen this Thanksgiving Day make sure you get their recipes write them down put them on your computer and save them.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award