Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > CandyCanesnews Merry Blog » My Handmade Stocking Holders

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree The Evolution of...
By MMC Editor
10-10-2011 12:10 AM
66,149 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 Saying No to Black Friday
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 07:05 AM
Last post by sprinkleshouse
07-28-2013 02:25 PM
52,942 Views  5 Posts
Santa Speaks 2003
By MMC Editor
06-11-2003 10:59 PM
40,313 Views  0 Posts
Feast of Fools
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:33 PM
54,057 Views  0 Posts
Jimmy Scarecrow's...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:57 PM
66,868 Views  0 Posts
My blog is all about Christmas and things related to the Holiday Season!

Enjoy!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

:rudolph:
Rate this Entry

My Handmade Stocking Holders

Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to Digg Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to del.icio.us Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to Google
Posted 11-21-2008 at 08:11 AM by CandyCanesnews

I searched and searched for ideas on how to make my own stocking holders and couldn't find any ideas that I wanted to try. After much thought and a visit to the Dollar Tree I came up with my own idea.

I found some small tin Christmas pails and some Christmas ribbon with wire-edges and some small ball ornaments.

I'm going to hot glue a piece of ribbon to the bottom of each pail and tie or hot glue a small ornament at the bottom of the other end of the ribbon. Then I will fill the pails with small rocks to make them heavy enough to hold the stockings and then it will be ready to hang my stockings on the end and the ball ornament will keep them from falling off the ribbon. Of course when I fill the stockings Christmas eve I'll take them off and lie them under the tree.

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gOAmM931zbA/SSMXCKnkynI/AAAAAAAAAGo/5zrY6NPTG6Y/s320/100_0151.jpg[/IMG]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9223 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Those are really cute. Nice idea! =)
  2. Old Comment
    very cute!

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award