Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Exhaustion

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,247
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley
Rate this Entry

Exhaustion

Submit "Exhaustion" to Digg Submit "Exhaustion" to del.icio.us Submit "Exhaustion" to StumbleUpon Submit "Exhaustion" to Google
Posted 12-29-2010 at 01:40 AM by caninemom3
Tags debt, exhausted

It is 3:28 EST and I am awake. I am so tired I can hardly type these words. I have been battling a cold which has settled in my lungs and is making it very difficult to breathe plus I am constantly worried. Why do we have to have money in this life ? Ever since my husband retired it has been a struggle. I am the one who makes sure the bills get paid each pay. There is just not enough. My husband really is not worried about it. Well, I HAVE to be. I don't want this blog to turn into a sort of "dirty laundry" thing regarding my gripes about my husband but I will say he has absolutely no clue in how NOT to spend money or on what is truly important when income is limited. Dear Father in Heaven, I am so very tired with each and EVERY day being a struggle. I know I am not the only person who faces this sort of problem. Some people just don't worry but then there are those of us who do. I also know that money is not happiness but for now I would take it if it would mean I don't have to spend nights like this so knotted up that I could be a chew toy for one of my canine kids. There just HAS to be a break on the horizon......there just HAS to be. :sad:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1007 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Louanne,

I understand how you feel, we live paycheck to paycheck and really struggle through the holidays with gifts, and the price of heating oil going up and up. I am sure you will get through it, I hate the money issues myself, and wish I could ignore it also. I am with you my friend.

Ron
  2. Old Comment
    I'm with you too, Louanne. We live paycheck to paycheck, and usually there is a bill paid late because the paychecks just aren't coming in fast enough. I thought of selling crafts on ebay or Etsy, but there are so many people already doing that, and they are all better at it than I am. Plus the taxes keep going up; Doesn't the government get it? Everyone needs to live on a budget, including them. It seems like every time I get a raise, the taxes take it away. I despise money issues, but unless we can get back to an all-exchage economy, I don't see any way around it. (Blah. Now I feel a little better. Guess I can get down off my soapbox.....)

Edit; and with all my ranting, I forgot to say I hope your cold is better soon. Have plenty of nice hot drinks and try to forget about the cash flow for a few days, until you're feeling better.

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award