Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Important Recall Notice !!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,940
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, RMcGuigan
Rate this Entry

Important Recall Notice !!!

Submit "Important Recall Notice !!!" to Digg Submit "Important Recall Notice !!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Important Recall Notice !!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Important Recall Notice !!!" to Google
Posted 01-06-2011 at 03:11 PM by caninemom3
Tags jesus, recall

IMPORTANT RECALL NOTICE

Vital For Your Health and Well-being!

The maker of all human beings is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to the serious defect in the primary and central component or heart. This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed, Subsequential Internal Non-Morality, or more commonly known as S-I-N, as it is primarily symptomized by loss of moral judgment.

Some other symptoms are:
a. Loss of direction
b. Foul vocal emissions
c. Amnesia of origin
d. Lack of peace and joy
e. Selfish, or violent, behavior
f. Depression or confusion in the mental component

The manufacturer, who is neither liable or at fault for this defect, is providing factory authorized repair and service, free of charge, to correct this SIN defect, at numerous locations throughout the world. The number to call for the recall station in your area is: 1-800-THE LORD

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human unit without correction, voids manufacturer's warranty, exposing owner to dangers and problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded.

PRAY THIS NOW: Dear God in Heaven, I call on the Name of Jesus Christ. Please fix me by making me new on the inside. I receive, and acknowledge, the Lord Jesus Christ now. Amen.

For free emergency service, call on J-E-S-U-S for prompt assistance at any location worldwide.

-- Author Unknown
Views 1337 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome!!!!
  2. Old Comment
    That's a good one! =)
    Posted 01-06-2011 at 04:19 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is online now
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you CM3!
  4. Old Comment
    Very Good!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award