Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » The Animals' Christmas Prayer

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
santahat The Changing Face of...
By MMC Editor
10-31-2011 08:23 AM
60,151 Views  0 Posts
"Christmas Every Day"...
By MerryCarey
10-28-2011 02:23 PM
65,853 Views  0 Posts
The Scientific Theory of...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:36 PM
50,632 Views  0 Posts
In Honor of the...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:16 PM
44,088 Views  0 Posts
The Tradition of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:47 PM
62,601 Views  0 Posts
Rate this Entry

The Animals' Christmas Prayer

Submit "The Animals' Christmas Prayer" to Digg Submit "The Animals' Christmas Prayer" to del.icio.us Submit "The Animals' Christmas Prayer" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Animals' Christmas Prayer" to Google
Posted 03-31-2011 at 01:17 PM by caninemom3

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]The Animals' Christmas Prayer [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n52xbyFRPUo/TP_QvPM1l9I/AAAAAAAAA2k/15ZPbuyHI64/s320/christmas+cats+and+dogs.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]O[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]n the night before Christmas [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]homeless animals prayed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]"Give us a voice Lord on this Christmas day" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Let us speak to the world That turns a blind eye [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]To our misfortune, our pain and our sad lives [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]We live in the streets, woods and out in the cold [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3]
[COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]With no shelter, no food, none to hold us tight[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0080][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Alone in this world as we grow old [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]We give up sometimes; many have lost the fight. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Our dreams fill our minds with visions so bright [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Of food, soft beds and a safe place for the night [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Of a family to love us and keep us safe [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Someone please pick up this small waif [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]Our fur may be matted,[/SIZE][SIZE=4] our eyes filled with fear [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Thin and ragged to the world we appear [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Many people only want us to disappear [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]We have no home to go to [/SIZE][SIZE=4]No family to care [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]No one to love us [/SIZE][SIZE=4]No one, no where [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]No soft voice do we hear [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]No loving pats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]No one to calm our fear [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]As days turn to weeks, months and years [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]We ask only that people open their heart [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]To give us a chance, a fresh new start [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]We promise to love them [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Guard them through the night[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]If they only [/SIZE][SIZE=4]will give us a chance at a new life [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]The Lord gave them a patron, [/SIZE][SIZE=4]a saint and a cause[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Rescue groups worldwide heard their sad calls [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]They came to their aid [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]and found homes for them all [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]The animals' prayers were answered that day [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]A voice they were given [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Their fears swept away [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]They were given new homes [/SIZE][SIZE=4]And families' to love [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Lots of toys, soft blankets and hugs [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]The animals have only one final wish [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]To share with one and all [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Please remember that love is the greatest gift of them all...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]Author Unknown[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Views 3678 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love this one very much....very beautiful!!!!
  2. Old Comment
    I love this - thank you for posting!

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award