Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Mumof2 » Comments

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,925
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso
  1. Old Comment

Anniversaries

Thank you for sharing about your Dad. He sounds like a wonderful man.
  2. Old Comment

Moved in..Almost.

Thank You,Im happy about the move.I think it was for the best.We didnt pack any trash but somehow ended up with branches in the moving truck
  3. Old Comment

Moved in..Almost.

I'm glad that you like your new house, and that your move was successful. I always thought the best part of moving was opening up all the boxes when you got to the new house; it's like having a big treasure hunt. I remember that on our last move, someone got overzealous about packing; we discovered the last two bags of trash from the old house in the moving van.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new home!
  4. Old Comment

Anniversaries

Thank You,He was a fun loving guy.Always had quick wit.Even when he was dying.He said to me" Jeez,What's taking God so long"? I said to him Pupi,Its Easter wait ya turn! he laughed and said ya your right,maybe I should wait till after Easter then..and he did.
  5. Old Comment

Anniversaries

Thank you so much for this wonderful blog. You dad sounds so wonderful. I wish I could have met him. I am like you, as you write about your father, I write a lot about my mother, Susy. It IS the most crushing thing I think when we lose our parents. It is just so hard to realize that they are mortal like everyone else.
  6. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

Your story touched my heart. I lost my dad in 2003 and now my mom just about 7 weeks ago. It is bittersweet at Christmas remembering the precious ones who won't be joining us. Thank you for sharing your wonderful memories.
  7. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

A beautiful story! My dad and I shared green eyes and December birthdays, so he's a big part of my Christmas memories, too. He passed in 1995 and I still have moments when I want to pick up the phone and call him.

I hope your Christmas is blessed in everyway!
  8. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

This is what life is all about. Love.
  9. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

This is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us...
  10. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

What great memories, thank you for sharing!
  11. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

Thank You,Christmas-A-Holic,Im glad you liked it.I have many more..

ChristmasHeart,You are Welcome! Im so Happy It did.My father was a Hoot! I love sharing stories about him...
  12. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

Thank you for your blog, Mumof2! It truly touched my heart!
    Posted 08-19-2010 at 06:17 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  13. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

Sorry about losing your father. I loved reading your story, you have wonderful memories of him!
    Posted 08-19-2010 at 05:16 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  14. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

Thank You! Im glad you liked it. It's tough when we lose someone so Precious.
  15. Old Comment

The Christmas Picture

[B]Thank you for sharing such a precious and beautiful memory. You touched my heart so much and brought back memories of my dad too. Thank you for making my day. What a wonderful story and memory. Blessings[/B]
  16. Old Comment

Christmas Elves

Thank You,I love writting about him.
  17. Old Comment

Christmas Elves

[B]What a wonderful memory of a wonderful man. Thank you for sharing one of your precious memories........ox[/B]
  18. Old Comment

Only Me...

Thank You.
  19. Old Comment

Only Me...

That is terrible what you have gone through. I have gone through similar situations with doctors and it is very frustrating! I hope you completely recover!
    Posted 07-24-2010 at 04:44 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  20. Old Comment

Depression.

I am Doing Well.I still struggle with this each day,but I've noticed that im slowly becomming me again.
    Going out is hard,never thought I'd have a fear of being outside.But I know how it feels to let your other half pick up the slack.I've never been "Lazy" Ive worked,went to school,and took care of my kids.I did it all,and by myself too.
    I knew something was wrong last year.

UsafVet..Christmas, like you said was not fun for me either,I thought maybe because I put up the tree's too early.maybe it was a part of it,but it wasn't all of it.I now know I've been struggling with this my whole life,and was just able to "pull" myself out in time to snap outta it.
    I feel grateful,for my friends and family for understanding that im getting better and in my view am me once again. I finally feel GREAT!!!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award