Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear
Writing a Christmas letter, poem, short story or novel? The Writing Christmas social group is your motivational way station--a place to ask questions, trade tips and talk shop with other people putting pen to paper. Short chats, we'll have on the WC group page. Longer pieces, I'll post on the blog.
  1. Old Comment

Timeless

Quote:
    Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Comment
    Blessings, Jimmy xo Thank you for this.. So beautiful. You know where my soul lives xo
    Thanks, CM! I'm very pleased you like it. I shot the photo and few others about seven years ago. That evening really was a little bit of magic for me.

Snowfall. Near midnight. I was on the square by myself. And the clock, a long time broken, holding the moment. Everything was so still. I felt like I'd stepped into a snow globe, and outside time.

Seasons can be a blessing--but a handful of moments can be, too.

Thanks for reading and commenting. I appreciate it!
  2. Old Comment

Timeless

Blessings, Jimmy xo Thank you for this.. So beautiful. You know where my soul lives xo
  3. Old Comment

Wearing St. Nick's Shoes

Amazing thought and feeling, I got chills all over while reading it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
  4. Old Comment

Wearing St. Nick's Shoes

I'm sure you're right ... St. Nicholas must surely be suffering sorrow and loss, especially for the lost children. One as kind as he has a tender and generous heart.
  5. Old Comment

Wearing St. Nick's Shoes

Jimmy, and you have me weeping again. Well said my dear friend xo

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award