Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Comments

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
star Christmas Myths: The...
By MMC Editor
11-25-2012 11:51 AM
0 Posts
Is Santa's mail safe?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:57 PM
Last post by IronEagle302
07-09-2012 08:27 PM
49,886 Views  1 Posts
"Mary Cary's Business"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 12:42 PM
52,216 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Safety
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:51 PM
45,234 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part IV: He...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:47 PM
66,414 Views  0 Posts
  1. Old Comment

Life's Message

I wish I had some answers for you, but I guess the only thing I know is that there is a God and I'm not Him.

So, I'll leave you with this ----Hang in there, an answer could come any moment. I try to think of it like this: The ancient Jews were backed up against the Red Sea with the Egyptians bearing down on them. It made no sense to them and they could have just surrendered. But in a moment the sea parted. You never know when God is going to part that sea for you.
  2. Old Comment

I Stink !! Or The Grass Is A Color Not Green

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Comment
    Don't just take their word for it. Stand up for yourself and ask for examples. You can't fix errors if you don't know what exactly they're b*tching about. If they were so satisfied in the beginning and are suddenly dropping poo on you, you're entitled to know what the heck they're talking about.

In other words: It's probably not you. Don't assume they're right.
    I 100% agree with you! demand an inquest
  3. Old Comment

Louanne,

I am sure that email was sent to the wrong person, you seem like a perfectionist when it comes to your job. I am sure you are doing a great job, and there are people there who see what kind of work you do.

Hang in there, it will get better.
  4. Old Comment

Don't just take their word for it. Stand up for yourself and ask for examples. You can't fix errors if you don't know what exactly they're b*tching about. If they were so satisfied in the beginning and are suddenly dropping poo on you, you're entitled to know what the heck they're talking about.

In other words: It's probably not you. Don't assume they're right.
  5. Old Comment

My Mothers

Awesome....Thank you for sharing....I pray you have a delightful day, and thank you for always being such a blessing.....God be with you, always....
    Posted 05-08-2011 at 08:15 AM by One Spoiled Brat One Spoiled Brat is offline
  6. Old Comment

My Mothers

beautiful beautiful words.......and what a great vision of eternity.....embracing Your mother....or Your child, Your father.....Your loved ones.....a very soothing thought....Your blog really touched my heart!!!
  7. Old Comment

How Would YOU Feel ?

gosh this is an eye opener and a half, very poignant moment
  8. Old Comment

The Monster Inside

Louann,

I know how food can consume you, I have put some weight back on after losing more than 20lbs. Be strong my friend, IMO part of it is probably caused by working overnight, it takes a bit to get your body used to doing that since it is not natural to be up all night. I hope you are able to slay this demon soon.
  9. Old Comment

Forgotten

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences, I can see how much Jesus means to you in your writings.
  10. Old Comment

The Monster Inside

I too have a horribly sweet tooth it really is a demon to me, I completely understand your pain, good luck with your demons
  11. Old Comment

The Monster Inside

Good luck from a fellow food addict. I had some nice cheesecake on Easter, and now all I want is carbohydrates again. Y'know what? I'm convinced that when we get to Heaven, desserts will be calorie free and lettuce will be fattening. Until then, I guess there's not a lot we can do except not buy the foods we really like.
  12. Old Comment

The Animals' Christmas Prayer

I love this - thank you for posting!
  13. Old Comment

The Animals' Christmas Prayer

I love this one very much....very beautiful!!!!
  14. Old Comment

Encouragement !!

Thank you for sharing, Louann!
  15. Old Comment

A Dream Of A Dream

wow...what an awesome dream....I am sure it came from God to show You that Your family is doing good and is always with You
  16. Old Comment

A Dream Of A Dream

I had a dream like that about my mother once, it felt so real, almost like a parallel plain in between life and death. I swear I could feel the warmth of life when I hugged her and talked to her about her grandkids, I remember waking up feeling like I had a little bit of closure, it was an amazing feeling.
    That dream sounds amazing, maybe there is something to it.
  17. Old Comment

Advice From Susy

Louanne,

You are wonderful person and I am sure Susy sees that. You should never have to apologize for who you became, because you have touched a lot of hearts on this site, and I am sure in your area with your friends. God has a plan for each of us and you are doing his work with your love of animals, love of Christmas, and when you share on your blogs the words of wisdom, poems, etc... I know I look forward to reading what you write. I am sure your stepchildren appreciate all you did for them, even if they don't show it, the way you were writing about DJ with the Hodgkin's issue I could see the true emotion and love and worry you have about him. You are a great person, don't ever feel down about who you became, because there would be a lot of people who would have never got to know you.
  18. Old Comment
  19. Old Comment

For My Christmas Family

Thank you for the kind thought, and may He bless you, too!
  20. Old Comment

My Moments Of Panic Terror

Thanks for this blog louanne. I can relate alot !

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award