Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Comments

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,091
Threads: 53,933
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, JSpringth
  1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment

A blog of self pity and doubt

Hey CM,

I think the others here said it best, and I'm just putting my voice in to say I feel the same: I'm glad you're here.

As for Eeyore, I hope you don't feel alone in that respect. I think everyone walks the line between bright or blue, and our ability to stay sunny side up changes with the circumstances and seasons in life.

But that's key, isn't it? We move through seasons. We're constantly in motion. Life changes. Bad day? Hold on a bit. The next one may be better. Feeling bleak? Well, one of the delicious mysteries of this life is that you can't see past the moment. You never know when God will place something beautiful and unexpected in your path.

Keep the faith, CM. And when you're down, never give up hope. Because that brighter day--your sunny side up--if it isn't here now, it's on the horizon. But you have to keep pressing on to meet it there.

Faith, hope and love. It's evident you have all these gifts in abundance.

Thank you for choosing to share your gifts with us.
  3. Old Comment

CM3, hang in there. You've got friends, or rather family here at MMC. People you can talk to and celebrate with. I am sorry for your struggles and hope and pray that everything gets better for you. We're glad ur here!!!!
    Posted 08-28-2010 at 07:38 PM by CharlestonNole CharlestonNole is offline
  4. Old Comment

=)

GOD BLESS YOU!
  5. Old Comment

May God bless you each and every day. It's a hard complicated road to go down when you are depressed and I am sorry you have to go through this. I pray that you get better! Lots of hugs sent your way!
    Posted 08-28-2010 at 12:59 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  6. Old Comment

God bless you, CM! Thank you for your honesty here. I truly admire that, my dear! My heart goes out to you and I really wish I could make your sadness go away. But...you know WHO can - and it looks like you do turn to God! You do have so many blessings in your sister and furchildren...and we all love you here! You are a blessing to me, I have to let you know. Seeing how you reach out to others on MMC...befriend people...brigthen up their day (and you always brighten mine)! Hey...all I have to do is go to "Its not who's first" thread...and I KNOW I will get such a giggle out of your posts! I have to thank you for putting so many smiles on my face and a warm feeling in my heart - on a daily basis! My only hope is that I can return a smile...a giggle...and a soft and happy feeling to you as well. From Sugar Cookie...to Shortbread Cookie...GINOURMOUS (((((((HUGS)))))))!!! xo
    Posted 08-28-2010 at 10:25 AM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  7. Old Comment

Kindred spirits

I feel exactly the same way!!! great post
  8. Old Comment

Kindred spirits

You are a saint sent for the protection of animals, they definitely have a soul and have feelings and emotions that maybe we will never understand. You are a kind and great human, and I am glad to have you as a friend.

Ron
  9. Old Comment

Kindred spirits

I believe you WILL be appointed to help take care of the animal souls! Your blog really made me smile!
    Posted 08-25-2010 at 06:20 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  10. Old Comment

Kindred spirits

Your love for animals sounds like the way I feel as well!
    Posted 08-25-2010 at 06:10 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  11. Old Comment

Kindred spirits

That was lovely and I agree 110% - I personally don't want to go anywhere that my animals (past, present and future) can't go
  12. Old Comment

Angels on earth

What wonderful people to have around, they really do sound like angels.

Ron
  13. Old Comment

Angels on earth

CM,

This was a beautiful message. You drew such a vivid picture of your friends, and how they helped you, that I was lost in the moment. You didn't just tell us about their love--you showed us.

Again, a beautiful story, beautifully told. Thank you for sharing it with us.
  14. Old Comment

Angels on earth

Fantastic friends! It is wonderful to have people like that around and I am glad you are blessed to have them in your life!
    Posted 08-21-2010 at 03:49 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  15. Old Comment

Angels on earth

What a beautiful tribute to your friends, CM!!! I hope you let them read this some day. It would touch their hearts, as it has touched mine! They truly are angels on earth!
    Posted 08-21-2010 at 08:40 AM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  16. Old Comment

Peacefulness On A Hot Summer Day

CM,

Your words echo a lot of things I've felt.

Several times, I felt myself thinking, "Amen, sister!"

Thanks again for sharing your time and insights with us. I appreciate it.
  17. Old Comment

Talking To The Master

I think most of us have asked ourselves those very same questions. Good to know we're not alone in that regard.

Thanks for the thoughtful post. You've me a great deal to dwell on...
  18. Old Comment

The Start Of The Magic

Another beautiful blog, cm3.

And of course, we're grateful to have you as part of our MMC family as well!
  19. Old Comment

Melancholia

What you feel is just an extension of the love you have for your brother. I pray you someday can lose the dark edge to those feelings and replace them instead with the hope that a sweet reunion awaits you both when you reach the other side.
  20. Old Comment

Melancholia

God be with you, Louanne. My heart and prayers go out to you! (((((HUGS)))))))!! xo
    Posted 08-12-2010 at 05:14 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award