Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > elf bazaar » Comments

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog
  1. Old Comment

Why I love my family

[B]Oh Kizzy.......I can't tell you how sorry I am that you have been going through all this. I am not a good one for advice but I think if it were me, I would just look after my mum for now. It is the most terrifying and agnozing thing to see someone we love hurt or worse. [/B]

[B]You and your family will be in my prayers. Praying your mum recovers fully. If you need to talk or extra hugs consider it done, just PM me if you wish (((((HUGS)))))[/B]
  2. Old Comment

A sad day for Brecon, Heaven gained an Angel

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I had something profound to say, but just know you are in my thoughts and prays.
  3. Old Comment

Belonging

Thank you for your comments, I am lucky to have learnt the importance of family, but it sadly only hit me when my father passed away, 54 is far too young and cancer is the most wicked disease it was very cruel and took him from us. We do not live our lives wallowing in the sadness of it though as he would have hated us too, instead we embrace life with all its sunshine and rain (mainly rain, it rains alot here in Wales!!). We hold Christmas and family true in our hearts and thats what makes the sun rise each day.
  4. Old Comment

Belonging

What a lovely blog. I hope your mum will stay feeling better. I can only imagine how sad she feels. I am also so sorry about your father; 54 is just too young.

The wonderful thing is that you have come to realize how much you and your family miss one another. That is such a treasure. I did not figure out what family meant to me until it was almost too late.

I hope your shop continues to do well. You have some lovely things !!

We are so glad to have you as part of our family, our Christmas family.

(((HUGS)))
  5. Old Comment

Filling the Christmas Cracker

I like that idea! I will see how the Welsh ones go this year then will see what I can come up with for next year!!
  6. Old Comment

Filling the Christmas Cracker

You could create them for all areas of the UK with the theme of learn the regional tongue? Would be quite funny - perhaps little Christmas sayings.
  7. Old Comment

Why is it that Christmas makes us tick?

I think the magic of Christmas just touches our souls. I think Scrooge's nephew from A Christmas Carol summed up why it is so special............
    [FONT=Georgia]
    [LEFT]I have always thought of Christmas
    time as a good time: a kind, forgiving, charitable
    time.
    I believe that it has done me good,[/LEFT]
    and will do me good. I say, God bless it!

There is a different feeling, a different attitude at Christmas.....people seem to treat one another more kindly. Perhaps it has something to do with the Birthday that Christmas celebrates ?? I know for me that is a big part of why it is so special. Peace
    [/FONT]
  8. Old Comment

Today`s important question?!!!

Brecons Winter Wonderfest has just popped into my head!
  9. Old Comment

The trials and tribulations of a Year round Christmas Shop

Thanks for sharing a little bit about you and congrats to your first year.
  10. Old Comment

It is terrific that you've survived your first year. I've seen so many year round Christmas shops come and go.

I have a very detailed business plan for the Christmas-themed shop that I'd like to launch someday. I know it would be completely different than any thing that folks have seen.

I'm just about $1 million short of launching it!

So my hat's off to you. And I can't wait to hear more about your Christmas adventures in retailing year round.
  11. Old Comment

Thanks for reading its a bit of the ramble but I just wanted to share !
    I hope that people will read and enjoy
  12. Old Comment

Thank you so much for this wonderful blog. I know what you mean. Though I don't have a Christmas shop, the fact that my parents were both so passionate about Christmas is probably why I love it so much !!! I bet your shop is beautiful !!!! I have always wanted to visit Wales and England. I don't think I will ever get to but your talking about them really made them seem so close by...Thank you again !!!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award