Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,936
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton
Everything about Christmas that makes you happy and full of joy!
  1. Old Comment

Surgery

[B][I]I am so glad you got through your surgeries. I hope you are more comfortable now and I am so happy you are happy with the outcome !! Take care and....Merry Christmsas xo !![/I][/B]
  2. Old Comment

Missing The Christmas Season

Love this blog because it is EXACTLY how I feel! I love MMC because we all can relate to this feeling! Thanks for the post!
    Posted 05-21-2012 at 08:44 AM by jinglebellrock512 jinglebellrock512 is offline
  3. Old Comment

Missing The Christmas Season

[B][I]Thank you so much for this magical blog !! I felt Christmas very near while reading it !! xo[/I][/B]
  4. Old Comment

The 1st snow fall

What a wonderful blog !! All the feelings of the Magic Of Christmas are here in your words !! Blessings xo
  5. Old Comment

When nothing seems right.

[B]Big (((((HUGS)))) Lynn. I know just how you feel. I have had MANY days/weeks/years like the one you described. We are so blessed to have you as part of our Christmas family - We all love you ! xo[/B]
  6. Old Comment

What is it about Christmas?

Wha a wonderful blog !! I feel the very same way as you !! I work at home so I do not have to put up with folks who don't want to hear "Merry Christmas". In fact, when I go out, I make a POINT of saying it !! What an awful thing to say to people !! LOL !

Thank you very much for your blog and welcome to the Christmas family xo

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award