Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud
Old

Christmas!

Posted 08-25-2009 at 09:33 AM by Faith4always

I have the QVC Christmas show playing on my computer right now. It's so thrilling to watch the different Christmas ornaments, gift ideas, etc come across the screen.

The lights are just fun to watch and to imagine decorating your own house with them.

Then there are the beautiful wreaths and lit garlands. They fill a home with warmth, ambience, glow and makes me feel cozy and welcome.

Are you already planning your Holiday? I am. I want my family and myself to have a beautiful, Holiday Season!! I want you to also!!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cooler temps!

Posted 08-24-2009 at 10:19 PM by Faith4always

Wow! For August, we've really had some awesome, cool temps the past few days!
It sure has me thinking about the holidays and all the wonderful things happening during fall leading to the Holidays!

I hope the next few weeks of summer hurry up and get out of the way. Oh wait! We're not suppose to wish our time away are we? LOL

I'm just so excited about the Holidays this year!
I am so thankful to have My Merry Christmas!! There are wonderful folks here who love Christmas as much as I do! You have awesome recipes, decorating tips, Christmas MUSIC - all year round!!

I'm just tickled about this wonderful time of the year being only around the corner now!! Yay!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First MMC Blog...

Posted 08-24-2009 at 03:21 PM by HollyJells

Wish I had started one sooner. I have started back to class and boy is my schedule tiring. but I will get used to it. I actually added a water aerobics class to my schedule so I am either crazy or bored. We will see how things go over the next few weeks. My one god-daughter starts first grade tomorrow and we are still trying to help her mother find a decent preschool for the little sister. The cost of a decent preschool is so outrageous these days. The mommy is actually considering doing most of it herself. I will be starting my holiday shopping in the next month or so. I love the season BUT absolutely can not stand the crowds. Especially those people in the crowds who have entitlement issues. They feel the world was put here for them and no one else. I plan on having all shopping done by the middle of September and then I will sit back and watch all those fools scrounging around for a last minute deal. I may sound cruel but I find it sort of funny and pathetic when people wait until almost...
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My second Blog

Posted 08-21-2009 at 07:58 AM by luckymumofthree

Tomorrow it will be Joannes birthday, my baby girl is turning 1 year old!! *sigh* but also fantastic to lol!. We are nearly set and ready for tomorrow.
We have watched a few Christmas films recently, cause the girls love them, as do i lol!. So now Julie my eldest (4yrs old) is singing Christmas songs hehehe!!.

I have been so tired lately, going to be trying a different diet soon *fingers crossed* the Cambridge diet, i am getting a information pack sent out tomorrow, which i will be excited to receive, i hope i can stick to it, and i will loose a good few pounds before Christmas comes, and feel better about myself, which would be amazing.
:snowball:
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first Blog

Posted 08-18-2009 at 08:29 AM by luckymumofthree

I can not believe how quickly the summer holidays have gone, Julie is going to Nursery tomorrow! and we need to get organised for Joannes 1st birthday on Saturday!, I have been looking at gifts for Joanne & Jacqueline with their birthdays coming up, then after Jacqueline's birthday it is Christmas shopping time!!! yippee!!!!!

We have been looking at getting Julie a bike for Christmas, she spotted a lovely bike in JJB Sports. Jacqueline i am still not to sure of what to get for, and Joanne will be 1yr old, so i will need to really get thinking! not many pay days till christmas!! :cry:
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award