Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy
Old

What Was in The Box

Posted 11-08-2008 at 10:04 AM by Jeff Westover (A Merry Blog)

Ok, I've been hounded about this and negligent in my duties in telling the rest of the story...last I blogged I told of receiving a mystery box while out of town.

When I got home I had no sooner dragged my luggage through the door before my kids took me by the hand to my chair in the living room. My youngest daughters pushed this rather large box towards my feet and my son handed me his pocket knife.

"Open it!"

Inside was the most curious Christmas decoration we have ever seen -- a large, heavy Christmas tree made entirely of sea shells, complete with a star-fish topper.

Plug it in and it lights up.

With it was an ornament (which will go on this year's tree) and a wonderful handmade card -- all from the members of Christmas Talk.

Suddenly my 16 year old daughter blurted out "Dad got a major award!"

I could not have been more surprised.

Thanks go out to our fellow Christmas...
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums
Old

Cancer

Posted 11-07-2008 at 09:58 PM by Mumof2

How Many of us know that word well? I know it Too well! It's like it follows me around.My Grandfather died in 1997 of it,granted he was in his early 90's.My Aunt Arlene or Arliney as we'd call her, died on the morning of August 1,2006 later that same day my Georgeous Niece Lily was born.
I've been thinking of my dad alot lately and the reason is he was the reason im a christmas lover.he kept up a small christmas tree in his room year round.
My dad Died of Lung cancer on April 21,2001 I was 23 and just devastated.I just had my son 4 1/2 months before,He was diagnosed with spina Bifida Occulta,and Torticoliss.I wacthed as my dad died and all the while he kept his sense of humor,maybe it was more for us than him,but I've gotta say that was the bravest thing I've ever seen.
Before he Died,he said to me "im sorry im not gonna se Douglas and his daddy go fishing" Im sorry baby.Im just to sick,BUT, Im gonna send you a little girl.I said to him That would be great papa,I...
One Happy lil Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yeah!

Posted 11-03-2008 at 03:59 PM by MerryChristmasLydio

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Since we turned our clocks back, time seems to be going slower. I lovei t! It means I can enjoy the Holidays longer. LOL! I love how the weatherhas been. It's been cool and just awesome. I have enjoyed it.:tree:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
On the Naughty List
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Christmas is Coming

Posted 11-01-2008 at 11:31 AM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

This entry is an excerpt from my blog Ginger's Journey...

Christmas is coming. Faster than I thought possible. Today I worked on my Christmas Notebook and started finalizing my lists...yikes there's still lots to do.

I have been looking at adding a new nativity set this year. I have several but most are novelty sets...like a snowman nativity set and a Boyds Bears one....and even though I love them...I wanted a nativity set with a bit more realism to it...I have a couple smallish ones that fit the bill but not a main one...I looked at several from Italy and a couple generic ones from the USA....there was a nice Native American one also. But then this one from Mexico caught my eye on Ebay. I like the size...the main figures are about four and a half inches tall....so managable without being tiny...the painted details add a whimsical touch to the set...and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MCR's Mistletoe Mix - 2008 Halloween Special

Posted 11-01-2008 at 10:18 AM by RadioJonD (Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind)
Updated 11-01-2008 at 10:25 AM by RadioJonD

What you probably missed on MCR.

Mistletoe Mix - 2008 Halloween Special

01- Takin' Care of Christmas - Randy Bachman
02- Show Intro RadioJonD
03- When You're Dead - Ralph Sinatra.
04- Monster's Holiday - Lon Chaney Jr.
05- Christmas Night of Zombies MXPX
06- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas - Henry Rollins.mp3
07- Set Break 1 RadioJonD
08- Christmas Evel - Update for The Masses
09- Unknown