Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnŽt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells The Magi
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:56 PM
Last post by MartinGibbs
12-07-2012 03:01 PM
70,076 Views  1 Posts
Making Christmas Gift...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:01 PM
44,909 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2010
By MMC Editor
06-11-2010 11:17 PM
58,203 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in the South...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:15 PM
46,050 Views  0 Posts
Others: The History of...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:23 PM
64,647 Views  0 Posts
Old

Countdown to the best christmas ever update

Posted 09-10-2008 at 04:58 AM by dvdelf (Musings of Christmas cheer, movies & other things)

Its sept, & before I realize it oct will be here and the whirlwind of the holidays will be upon us.

This year unfortunately my folks will not be down in dec. They will be down in Jan. so I guess it will be like having a second Christmas.

While I wish we could all be together on Christmas day, sometimes its just not possible, given the distance between us.

However my determination to make sure I capture everything about THIS Christmas on video remains, & the importance still remains
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Puppy's First Christmas w-link

Posted 09-07-2008 at 06:14 AM by MarthaK

I thought I would post a link to a gif of my latest wireframe addition. It's on the homepage for Lori's Lighted D'Lites in Florida: http://www.lorislighteddlites.com/ The first one pictured, of the yellow dog decorating the tree is the one I've ordered. That pup looks just like Cisco, my 6 month old yellow Lab.

This will be his first Christmas, as well as Libby's. Libby is another yellow lab and is just 5 weeks old. Ed, the bf, and I have been to the kennel to visit her each weekend for the past 2 weeks. In two more weeks, Ed will make his final decision (he has first pick out of the 6 females in the litter) and we will bring her home. So this Christmas is going to be fun with two puppies to watch around the tree and the presents and the lights.

The two yellows won't be here at my house all the time, however. Ed has his own place and is in the process of building a large, indoor/outdoor kennel for them. Cisco has spent most of his time here because...
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

~Mistletoe Mix~ Musings

Posted 09-05-2008 at 01:49 PM by RadioJonD (Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind)

After some encouragement from the Queen of the Yule Blog her ownself, Gingerbug, here is my first ever real post! Following Mark Twain’s advice to write about what you know (or did someone else say that?), pretty much limits my feeble mind.

For about the last three months I have been contemplating the ~Mistletoe Mix~ on Merry Christmas Radio. Jayish has been very gracious to play CDs that my family has cranked out to friends and family every year. Seeing that I had the equipment laying around to set up a regular recording office, I thought that cranking out a new show for MCR per week would be a snap. Boy! Was I wrong!

First, I had to drag all the stuff from a building out in back of our house. My brother and I are selling off some of the equipment from our small recording service (RichJon Recordings) that we recently closed. He helped me pick out and set up what I needed to record a show.

Actually, let me back up; First, my wife and...
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Puppy's First Christmas Is On Its Way

Posted 09-03-2008 at 09:05 AM by MarthaK

I took advantage of an end-of-summer sale and picked up the two wireframes I wanted to add this year. I am looking forward to getting it lit up!
Labor Day weekend gave me three days to make headway on the wireframes already here. I have the jumping frog halfway finished and I was only working on it during breaks from other tasks around the house.

In other news, my lab pup Cisco has been declared demodex free! He had a horrible bout with the mites as a pup that caused agonizing itching and hair loss. Now his fur is soft, full and yellow-white.

Pardon me for a moment of self-congratulations; I was able to program music into my new cell phone without the aid of a 12-year-old! The phone can use up to a 4 gig micro disc, but I only had a 1 gig on hand. Despite that, I was able to download a host of Christmas music to my cell phone. I need to burn some more albums to my desktop so that I can fill out the disc.

More later...
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Waiting for Christmas!

Posted 09-01-2008 at 02:28 AM by trackrebel

The Christmas bug bit me last week....and that bug bit me hard...unfortunately nobody really wants to hear about my plans already....and is a little bit annoyed when I tell them about all the threads over here...They are not mad, they just donŽt really listen after a few minutes. I am really waiting for November now, so my Christmas Mood can unite with the Christmas mood of many others and that preparations can go full swing. I bought all the presents for my daughter already and will buy two (one for each of my God-children) this month...that will keep me happy and will help the purse as well.

I am trying to figure out why the spirit hit me so hard this time...The first Christmas with my daughter...boy was I exited...but I think this year...sheŽll be 2 years and 9 months by Christmas, she will realize the things going on much more....and I am already looking forward to this.

Seeing her eyes glow with exitement, her helping mommy and granny bake cookies....her...
candy cane hustla
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award