Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley
Old

Putting my self on Probation.......

Posted 08-16-2008 at 02:56 PM by christmascreations

I christmascreations have found myself guilty of heavy procrastination in the decluttering of my home and neglect of my physical and emotional happiness.

The time has been long overdue for me to cleanup and organize my bedroom. Having 2 beds, 2 dressers, and items for me and my 3 boys in there has cluttered up the space drastically. The clutterbug has bit me and I need to fight back!!!!

With a very hectic work schedule and being a single mom, the time to do that is very limited!!! I have alot of housework to catch up on as soon as the boys go back to school. Every time I go to work it seems my boys get away with a lot (since my dad watches them) and the house is in COMPLETE chaos!!!

I have broken the cleaning rule of focussing on one room at a time but when I feel overwhelmed in one room I move to another room to keep me going and hit the internet when I need a break also.

So with all that said, starting next week I will be putting...
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So Happy!

Posted 08-12-2008 at 02:23 PM by Silverbells

You guys guess what I got a promotion. You are now looking at the new Administrative Manager so cool right. More pay more Christmas shopping!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas Memories.

Posted 08-07-2008 at 03:27 PM by Mumof2

I don't know why,But I was thinking about Christmas Memories from my childhood.I Have LOVED Christmas all my life,that I can say,came from my Dad.I was thinking about candy today.I remember my Mum would have all these great candy dishes,In shapes of snowmen,santas,sleighs etc.Some were just nice silver pieces she might have found at a Yard Sale from the Summer before some were bought years before I was born.
Everywhere You looked,there was a dish filled with candy.Hard candies,candy canes,chocolate bells and santas,and my dads favorite,Ribbon candy.I liked alot of candy when I was little,One of my favs,was A lolli pop with santas face they had a white-ish powder like coating on his face.We(my bro Kevin) and I would press those lil santas against our tongues and see santa himself looking right back at us!! but none came close to My favorite christmas time candy than Andes Candies.
Now I know you can buy then all year long,but for some reason I really liked them during christmas...
One Happy lil Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Perfect Holiday Meal

Posted 08-07-2008 at 08:40 AM by Silverbells

Whats good in yo hood?

So listen, I'm thinking about switching things up this year for my Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner menu. I've been floating around and I've already seen some great ideas on things to cook for my two favorite holidays. What I would like from everyone out there is more ideas and recipes for the perfect meal (or as close as I can get to the perfect meal). Old recipes new recipes whatever you got greatly welcomed.
Thanks a billion trillion and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Silverbells
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas in July Day 31

Posted 07-31-2008 at 06:12 AM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

And here is something to remind all of us....that even though Christmas in July is ending we still have things to do and well...a high quality of behavior to maintain!!

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award