Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU
Old

Christmas in July Day 28

Posted 07-29-2008 at 04:44 AM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Christmas in July is about to disappear in a twinkling of the eye....like Santa up the chimmney.

Some of the members over at Magic Holiday Home participated in the second Christmas in July Giveaway by posting ideas for theme parties. I compiled them into a printable little booklet and created a cover sheet.

We'd like to share them with you:

Cover

Theme Party Ideas

Hope you enjoy them!!!

Ginger
Old

Christmas in July Day 27

Posted 07-27-2008 at 05:01 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Day 27....and the fun is still ahead...as soon as Christmas in July is over ....the members over at Magical Holiday Home will be getting ready to blast off with two new projects.

Coming up first is the launch of the Holiday Cleaning/Prep plans. Both the Holiday Grand Plan and the Houseworks Holiday Plan...start August 31st....so one month to get regular life in order. Whether you choose the Holiday Grand Plan or the Houseworks Holiday Plan....there's sure to be some member theads to join in on over at the Magical forums.

Then coming shortly there after we will launch the Halloween CountDown on September 21st...followed after that with the Christmas Countdown starting ummmm I think around October 21st...not sure of the exact day!

So if you want a smooth and fun Autumn...join us and then move smoothly into the holiday season...be organized, be prepared, and have fun with others as we work toward creating great times!!
Old

Christmas in July Day 26

Posted 07-26-2008 at 03:09 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Today is Day 26....WOW...July is almost over! We have had a lot of fun with our month long Christmas in July and it's not over yet!

Today through the 31st of July members at Magical Holiday Home will be working on a recipe project...to organize recipes for the holiday season and well....just recipes in general. If you are interested in printing a binder cover and dividers for a Christmas Recipe Notebook....you can check it out

HERE

That is a sample of the notebook cover you can print. There are also lots of divider pages to print and use to get those recipes organized!!

So why not work on recipes with us the rest of the month...it's time to get them in shape for fall and winter!!
Old

Christmas in July Day 25

Posted 07-25-2008 at 07:37 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Ho Ho Ho...this has been such a busy day I almost forgot to blog.

Crafted and Chatted almost all day...what fun!

The Magic Elves chat was full of super ideas...I'm going to make the elves their own little blanket!! Using fleece!

I finished a Post it Note Stand for one of Kelsey's Surviving the First 30 Days of College gift box! It turned out cute ..these would make nice team or college basket gifts done up in school colors with the logo...cut it out for free from one of their flyers...goodness knows I get plenty!!! i made it in about 20 minutes!!!

Well I'm still chatting so I'll check in tomorrow!!
Old

Christmas in July Day 24

Posted 07-24-2008 at 09:16 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Today Christmas prep was on the back burner...but none the less I feel like I am ahead of the game.

Hey I did buy three stocking stuffers so at least I did do one thing for Christmas!!!

I also worked a bit on setting up my PLAN notebook for either the HGP or HHP...or maybe a combination. I will for sure be following the Christmas Countdown...love that plan and it fits so well into my schedule!!

Tomorrow...virtual crop/craft time...twice during the day AND two Magic Elves chats...I can't wait!!
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award