Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for October 8, 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, RMcGuigan
Old

Turkey Roasting Tips 2013

Posted 10-08-2012 at 10:51 AM by bigbearfla58
Updated 06-10-2013 at 06:20 PM by bigbearfla58 (New Tips for 2013 Happy Thanksgiving burp!)

Monday, Octobear 08, 2012 Happy Columbus Day. I have no way of knowing if you are a kitchen hero or a negative integer kitchen zero so I'm going to sick with what I call turkey 101.

Turkey Roasting 101

If this is your 1st Thanksgiving or you got married this year congratulations. Fair warning do not let your new mother-in-law volunteer you to make the entire Thanksgiving dinner this year. If this happens simply say "Since I am in charge of the Thanksgiving feast this year I'll make tuna helper and order out for pepperoni pizza with extra anchovies" After she wakes up from having fainted ask if she will let you follow her around the kitchen and learn all of your Thanksgiving recipes and secrets.

Please click this link for the butterball web site for proper thawing and roasting instructions.

Never put hot stuffing into a cold turkey that causes bacteria to grow and you absolutely want to avoid that. The golden rule of stuffing...
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award