Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for November 12, 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,950
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU
Old

A Furious Argument Over Stuffing

Posted 11-12-2012 at 02:54 PM by Jeff Westover (A Merry Blog)

We're getting a great kick out of the many whiners out there complaining of Christmas creep. For some reason folks see the Christmas decorations and hear the Christmas music of early November as some kind of slight to Thanksgiving. We don't see it that way. Thanksgiving is just a part of our Christmas.

We're experiencing something different this year. After having worked for years in a way that prevented us from spending any of our holidays with extended family I'm taking vacation time this year and packing up the kids and going over the river and through the woods and through the woods and through the woods (900 miles by car) to Grandmother's house all the way to California for Thanksgiving.

This is a wildly popular branch of the family. The kids get to hang with their cousins and there will, in addition to the great food, be plenty of laughter and tears.

But for as wonderful as this will no doubt be as an event there is a storm of sorts brewing....
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award