Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for November 23, 2012

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,428
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
santahat A Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-26-2011 10:14 AM
81,736 Views  0 Posts
A Gift from a Two Year...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:35 PM
45,241 Views  0 Posts
How to Stick to Your...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:43 PM
48,490 Views  0 Posts
The Christmas Tree
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:30 PM
63,299 Views  0 Posts
The Muppet Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:09 PM
49,660 Views  0 Posts
Old

Black Friday Is Ruining Thanksgiving

Posted 11-23-2012 at 02:23 PM by xmas365 (Christmas, Life, and Family)
Updated 11-23-2012 at 02:29 PM by xmas365

As someone who has been "behind the counter" for Black Friday the last 19 years in one way or another, another Black Friday has once again brought out the ugly side of the human population. When I first started working on Black Friday's I was an ignorant 18 year old kid who really never heard or paid attention to the concept. I never heard of "Doorbusters," "Black Friday," que lines, and so on. I worked people came in bought what they wanted and left, you rarely saw riots, trampling, fist fights arguments. In this society of instant gratification, and instant fame of YouTube you see these people making fools of themselves of what has become nothing more than legalized looting, I fear my safety going to work and I cannot enjoy my family time on Thanksgiving, with the anxiety I feel all day building before zero hour gets there, I am not the only one who feels that way because if we make one wrong move at the wrong time we could be the one being trampled or...
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award