Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for November 6, 2012

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,451
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
It's the Gift, Not the...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:38 PM
36,343 Views  0 Posts
Tips for Buying a Fresh...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:57 PM
Last post by trackrebel
03-24-2014 09:13 AM
45,867 Views  1 Posts
The Best of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:51 PM
Last post by Minta
04-01-2014 10:33 AM
47,845 Views  3 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part IV: He...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:47 PM
66,460 Views  0 Posts
What do elves get paid?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:58 PM
48,765 Views  0 Posts
Old

What the election means to me

Posted 11-06-2012 at 01:09 PM by lauriebear

What the election means to me

I don't pretend to be a political guru or know all there is to know about our Government. There are plenty of bloggers, websites, and tweets who can do that and give in depth analysis of all the issues. Instead, I will just simply tell you what Election Day mean to me.

As an American Citizen I am proud to cast my vote in an election, to have my voice counted. I think back today and on Veterans Day and say thank you for giving me this right. I think of the people who fought. I think of our founding fathers and wonder at amazement that to this day the system still works.
To vote is one of the greatest privileges. My vote counts towards the person I think bests fits the job, and yes that means at times I can’t always choose a person for likability, for personal reasons. I need to be prudent and choose the candidate that will best be suited to fulfill that role.

Did you know that our working government...
Christmas Deity
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award