Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for December 10, 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso
Old

What Christmas Means To Me

Posted 12-10-2012 at 09:33 AM by lauriebear

What Christmas Means To Me

Over the last few weeks I have heard and have been a part of some conversations about Christmas, the whole “Happy Holidays” vs. Merry Christmas. I also kept my mouth shut on some occasions as I truly disagreed with what was being said and decided to not “fuel the fire” so to speak.

So I figured I can write this and post it to my blog here for anyone who might what to read what this time of year means to me. Let me remind you before you start reading, this is solely my opinion, that’s all, and it is how I see this time and why it is special to me.

When the Christmas time draws near (for me it is late September), I really start thinking about what I would like to make and give out. I start to reminisce of the past Christmas cheer and joy. I get excited to see the new Christmas movies that will be on, and the old ones that are part of my family’s traditions to watch. I love to see who is coming out with a new...
Christmas Deity

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award