Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for December 31, 2012

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas in Colonial...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:30 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Tree Using Outdoor...
By JeanetteDi
09-18-2011 03:26 PM
Last post by Christmas-man
11-23-2011 07:45 AM
92,347 Views  1 Posts
How does Santa live for...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:59 PM
51,694 Views  0 Posts
Santa Everywhere
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:15 PM
43,654 Views  0 Posts
Counter Point: Why There...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:38 PM
43,433 Views  0 Posts
Old

The closing of 2012 and the start of 2013…

Posted 12-31-2012 at 12:09 PM by lauriebear

Like a lot of other member’s blogs that I was reading the week of Christmas for me is a mix of the wonderful season we are enjoying and that touch of apprehension of the coming days without the warm glow of the tree.
So I start reminiscing over the last year and pick out the good times, I also list the “bad” times. I look over what I want to accomplish this coming year and what I will learn in the New Year. I always try to learn something new each year some things I stick with as I enjoy them, some I do not as they just do not spark real joy inside me. But, if you do not try something at least once you won’t ever know. As I do this I love reliving each memory, like the fun I had on my birthday this past February and then I wonder how much fun 2013’s birthday will be?!?! Or I think back to the beach and those mornings watching the sun come up over the Atlantic Ocean and the feel of the July sun on my face, the feel of the sand between my toes and Snicker’s digging a hole...
Christmas Deity
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award