Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for February 26, 2013

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Of Greatest Worth
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:29 PM
45,143 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Magi
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:56 PM
Last post by MartinGibbs
12-07-2012 03:01 PM
70,076 Views  1 Posts
stocking Top Videos of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
01-23-2013 08:20 AM
34,794 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Decorating with Wreaths
By JeanetteDi
10-26-2011 04:05 PM
78,789 Views  0 Posts
Old Man Kramer
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:46 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
11-24-2013 09:13 PM
1 Posts
Old

A Mother's Heart

Posted 02-26-2013 at 02:57 PM by Seawaters

I have shared this on MMC before, but I thought I would make it a part of my new "blog life."

A Motherís Heart

Right now I am listening to merrychristmasradio.com which plays Christmas music all year long. I joined Live 365 so I could celebrate Christmas all the time, not just at Christmas. This was very special to me when I found it. You see, my son was diagnosed with leukemia on December 23, 2007; so my listening to Christmas music was curtailed somewhat. He had his bone marrow transplant in June, and I am living on a long in-drawn breath. In the meantime, I realize that there are few guarantees of happiness in life. Some would argue that there are NO guarantees at all. I say, "What about..." a jump into a pile of fall leaves, crisp October air, lengthening shadows on a late fall afternoon, a brilliant autumn in New England, soft autumn breeze, rain-washed sidewalks, children playing in the twilight, clapboard farmhouses, a starlit...
Leader of the Heavenly Host
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Evolving My Merry Christmas ** PLEASE READ THIS**

Posted 02-26-2013 at 11:09 AM by Jeff Westover (A Merry Blog)

We will soon be making some major announcements here on My Merry Christmas.

Things are changing.

I've been through this enough times to know that with change comes pain. A lot of people do not like change.

From my perspective I don't like change because for years I've worked hard just to get MMC to where it is.

Change some times mean undoing things you have done. Nobody likes to see creations get dismantled in the name of progress.

But change is also healthy because it evolves the overall effort. It opens doors. It makes things better long term.

It is just the sting of the short term that is such a shock.

As we weigh all these things I've contemplated how best to introduce the changes that are coming.

This is the first of many efforts to communicate what's down the road.

We are facing some stark realities in our efforts here.

First of all, costs of...
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award