Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for September 25, 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,916
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso
Old

How Far Is Too Far?

Posted 09-25-2012 at 02:43 PM by xmas365 (Christmas, Life, and Family)

I am writing this as I have just witnessed something disgusting in the center of my town, I am not writing this too be polarizing, or "preach from a soapbox."
I ran to the grocery store before picking up my son, and I saw something in front of Dunkin Donuts that I thought that I could not believe was there. I ran to pick up my son, and I felt like I had to drive by it again to be sure of what I saw. Someone set up in front of Dunkin Donuts, a table with a few posters of President Barack Obama made to look like Adolph Hitler, with signs saying "impeach Obama." I could not care about the impeach signs, that is their Freedom of Speech right, but when you put it with posters that make him look like one of the most evil men in history, that is crossing the line. I don't care if it was Barack Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton, or Ronald Reagan, that is crossing the line, the people we elect, no matter who they are and if you like them or not, none of our presidents...
Christmas dreaming...
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award