Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Snow Maiden
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:51 PM
62,675 Views  0 Posts
The Santa Claus 3 (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:52 PM
53,064 Views  0 Posts
Fred Claus (Movie Review)
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:47 PM
53,409 Views  0 Posts
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,381 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Bells
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:12 PM
52,446 Views  0 Posts
Old

Official Eggnog Chugger, now reporting...

Posted 09-01-2009 at 06:34 PM by lauriebear777

Hello all... Ok I am real new to all this, I need to get up to speed, I doulbe clicked on another posters pix and another "page" came up with friends and I think postings... I guess I need to read up on all this...

I am watching a year without a Santa Claus, I love this one...

I am planning my Christmas Card list, and I started making some gifts for the ladies I work with...

I also noticed groups, can anyone post to these, and have I?!?! These are the things I will need to find out...

I just started getting into crafts, I am making a few small gifts, the Christmas Spider with the poem...

I posted a few pictures of my tree last year and of my "girls"... I also posted a picture of the snowman we made I think about two weeks before Christmas last year...

Be well all...

[FONT=Georgia]Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms....
Invalid Email
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Offical Chestnut Roaster reporting for service!!!

Posted 08-31-2009 at 09:19 PM by lauriebear777

Good evening all, it is late for me almost 11:10 PM, but I wanted to get my 1st blog in and now I do not knowwhat to say :oops:

So I will just let you know how much I am enjoying this site, I really thought I was one of very few who started with Christmas well, not started, just always loved to keep it with me all year long. I am so glad to see there are many of us kindred spirits :tree:

It makes my heart warm and put a smile on my face...

My one cat Callie is headbutting me, she wants some love...

Hope this wasn't too dull, but something tells me it might have been!!!

See you all later.
Merry Everyday!!!

[FONT=Georgia]Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has...
Invalid Email
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas!

Posted 08-25-2009 at 09:33 AM by Faith4always

I have the QVC Christmas show playing on my computer right now. It's so thrilling to watch the different Christmas ornaments, gift ideas, etc come across the screen.

The lights are just fun to watch and to imagine decorating your own house with them.

Then there are the beautiful wreaths and lit garlands. They fill a home with warmth, ambience, glow and makes me feel cozy and welcome.

Are you already planning your Holiday? I am. I want my family and myself to have a beautiful, Holiday Season!! I want you to also!!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cooler temps!

Posted 08-24-2009 at 10:19 PM by Faith4always

Wow! For August, we've really had some awesome, cool temps the past few days!
It sure has me thinking about the holidays and all the wonderful things happening during fall leading to the Holidays!

I hope the next few weeks of summer hurry up and get out of the way. Oh wait! We're not suppose to wish our time away are we? LOL

I'm just so excited about the Holidays this year!
I am so thankful to have My Merry Christmas!! There are wonderful folks here who love Christmas as much as I do! You have awesome recipes, decorating tips, Christmas MUSIC - all year round!!

I'm just tickled about this wonderful time of the year being only around the corner now!! Yay!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First MMC Blog...

Posted 08-24-2009 at 03:21 PM by HollyJells

Wish I had started one sooner. I have started back to class and boy is my schedule tiring. but I will get used to it. I actually added a water aerobics class to my schedule so I am either crazy or bored. We will see how things go over the next few weeks. My one god-daughter starts first grade tomorrow and we are still trying to help her mother find a decent preschool for the little sister. The cost of a decent preschool is so outrageous these days. The mommy is actually considering doing most of it herself. I will be starting my holiday shopping in the next month or so. I love the season BUT absolutely can not stand the crowds. Especially those people in the crowds who have entitlement issues. They feel the world was put here for them and no one else. I plan on having all shopping done by the middle of September and then I will sit back and watch all those fools scrounging around for a last minute deal. I may sound cruel but I find it sort of funny and pathetic when people wait until almost...
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award