Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley
Old

'Mistletoe Mix' - Christmas 2008, Baby!

Posted 06-18-2009 at 09:28 AM by RadioJonD (Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind)
Updated 06-18-2009 at 09:31 AM by RadioJonD

‘Mistletoe Mix’ – Christmas 2008, Baby!

What you missed while listening to Bing Crosby on that lame “Official Holiday Station.” Bet you couldn’t get a request in there either!

Shoutouts and tunage went out to these fine folk of Merry Network fame: Mumof2, Isabella, Douglas, MerryChrlstmasLydio, FaithMom, Jana Banana, lizziexo, Maureen, JOHNOR, yuletide,...

01- Takin’ Care of Christmas – Randy Bachman
02- Show Open – RadioJonD
03- I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas – Gayla Peevey
04- I Got A Cheese Log – Trout Fishing In America
05- Must Be Santa – Glen Burtnick
06- I Told Santa Claus – Fats Domino
07- Set Break – RadioJonD
08- Bells of Saint Victor’s – Andrew Gold
09- The Bells of Saint Mary’s – Aaron Neville
10- In An Humble Place – Anita Bryant
11- Greensleeves – Jose Feliciano
12- Set Break – RadioJonD
13- Remember, It’s Christmas – Lorne Greene
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

'Mistletoe Mix' - March 2009

Posted 06-18-2009 at 08:44 AM by RadioJonD (Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind)
Updated 06-18-2009 at 08:59 AM by RadioJonD

What you missed while listening to that lame internet Christmas station!

Mistletoe Mix February 2009

Shoutouts & Tunage went out to these fine folk of all the Merry Network Forums:

Annette1990, dominick, elfworks, MerryCarey, Minta, SilentNight08, Todd, JollyHeather, Shelle02, Lighitup, JohnRSanta, PBClaus, MsChristmas, Santa Danny, California SantyTony, Santa Dennis, Legendary Santa Claus, Santa Kona, TC, Auntie D, JingleBelle, Merry Sage, MHK, Candy Cane, Frog Princess, Gidget, jhoelle, nanbe, SparkleNana, Christmas Noel, girlofadvent, Mr. Walker, Santa Jim, Santa Bill, Der Kringle, Santa Trevor, SpikyDu, ElfSpirit

01- Takin’ Care of Christmas – Randy Bachman – Takin’ Care of Christmas – 3:38
02- Show Intro - RadioJonD – 1:02
03- The Saddest Time of the Year – Spooner – Yuletunes – 4:41
04- Maybe This Christmas – Ron Sexsmith – Maybe This Christmas – 1:49
05- We Three Bings – The Three Bings – Blame...
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

'50 Cool Yules, Baby!'

Posted 06-18-2009 at 08:20 AM by RadioJonD (Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind)

A Playlist contained in Roxanne (my i-Pod)

Track # (time) - Artist - Album

Playlist title - ’50 Cool Yules, Baby!’

01- Takin' Care Of Christmas (3:46) - Randy Bachman - Takin' Care Of Christmas
02- Merry Christmas Loopy Lu (2:59) - The Kaisers - Norton 45
03- Mary Had a Baby (4:42) - Bruce Cockburn - A Different Kind of Christmas
04- The Secret Of Christmas (2:47) - Ella Fitzgerald - Have Yourself a Jazzy Little Christmas
05- Hey, Santa Claus (2:28) - The Moonglows - Christmas Vacation Soundtrack
06- The Wrong Way To Celebrate Christmas (2:34) - Rev. Edward W. Clayborn (The Guitar Evengelist) - Where Will You Be Christmas Day
07- The Mcadenville Horror (1:23) - John Boy & Billy - Christmas Album
08- My Favorite Things (13:44) - John Coltrane - Atlantic Jazz Legends Sampler
09- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen (6:49) - Loreena McKennitt - A Winter Garden - Five Songs For The Season...
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Depression.

Posted 05-03-2009 at 04:17 PM by Mumof2

There is nothing worse than fighting within yourself.What I mean is,Feelings that seem to take ahold of you and start to wring around you like a snake choking out its prey.I had the baby blues after my daughter,Isabella was born but nothing like this.I mean I didn't wanna go out,work,see friends,family or take calls from them.

I have always been an outdoor kinda gal! swimming,walking,biking etc..but this darn thing took ahold of me and I gained a bunch of weight!! yuck! I want my body back! more important I want my head back!

I can remember being on here and happy,playing out in the snow during the winter,playing with the kids in the fall.and you couldnt get me outta the water when the summer's here.but man it hit me out of nowhere in Feb. and Ive been Oscar the Grouch ever since! Ive since learned that for some reason this runs in my family,but the kicker is it strikes in our 30's! um,hello a lil warning woulda been nice.not like im an only kid here. 4 brothers...
One Happy lil Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Message In Lights.

Posted 04-20-2009 at 01:12 PM by SnowMaiden1018

I was driving to work a few days before Christmas of last year. I was going to my job at the mall, where I would be the happy smiling elf, making kids smile so I could take a picture of them with Santa. This job is MOSTLY satisfying, sometimes its just painful to deal with people and the lack of kindness. It was the morning after a very long line at the Santa Set. Everyone was miserable and mad for the wait. Everyone but the children. In fact, some kids were telling their parents to calm down. One of the kids, who was about 6 years old, turned to his mom and said "Ya know, Mama, Santas watching you too" Well she couldnt argue with that, and just shook her head. They were one of the last customers that night. Anyways, back to my story, I was driving to work the next morning, and I was lost in thought about how so many people never "see" what they have, they just want more. I never had much in my life, so I tend to be thankful for what I have, more thankful for the people...
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award