Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Charles Dickens: A Merry...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2011 03:24 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
10-19-2013 09:51 PM
69,638 Views  1 Posts
Developing an Attitude...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:24 PM
45,132 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in the 1930s
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:02 PM
63,341 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2001
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 10:56 PM
45,528 Views  0 Posts
How to Stick to Your...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:43 PM
48,490 Views  0 Posts
Old

2011, Good Riddance!

Posted 12-28-2011 at 09:31 PM by xmas365 (Christmas, Life, and Family)
Tags 2011, recap, year

As the year is winding down to it's final 3 days, I have been thinking about what kind of year it has been. It was a year that started off pretty lousy with me getting sick around my birthday, I was out of work sick for four days, and during that time I was on this site on the Christmas Countdown when I learned U.S. Representative Gabby Giffords and others had been involved in a horrible act of violence by a sick young man. I was horrified at what I was seeing. Then a few days later, we were hit with a blizzard that dumped over 30 inches of snow on us, missing yet another day of work and seeing snow piled 4 feet deep in my front yard. Then it was pretty quiet for a little while, in February, I was promoted ending my time as Mr. Mom, and had to adjust to life getting up bright and early. It has been a good and bad thing with the promotion, as I have had to deal with more than I ever had to before, and learn to "put out fires" quickly. Spring came, we had a great Easter, but started...
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas Thoughts

Posted 12-25-2011 at 08:28 PM by xmas365 (Christmas, Life, and Family)

We sit here less than 2 hours remaining in Christmas 2011, the journey we began on December 26, 2010 at 12:01am is coming to a close. As with previous years, this one is tops on my list, it felt strange not to leave the house with everyone coming over here, turkey and prime rib for dinner. We are exhausted, as we have spent the last 2 days prepping for this, my wife much more than I, as I have had to sit most of the time due to surgery. We have more festivities ahead of us this week, we will be hosting (again) a New Year's Eve party, New Year's Day we head to my grandparents for my family Christmas, and a week or so later we will be hosting yet again my wife's and mine combined birthday party. This is the time of year I live for, I love the sense of "peace" I feel seeing my kids faces, and smile as they discover their new treasures, a time when I can walk up to my wife and just give her a hug and whisper Merry Christmas to her. This year has been the best Christmas ever, and...
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award