Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333
Old

37 is the new 25

Posted 01-08-2012 at 02:59 PM by xmas365 (Christmas, Life, and Family)

Another year older, may or maybe not another year wiser. I made it past that dreaded age of 36 that I had been dreading since I was 16. (In case you don't know or remember my mom died when I was 16, she was 36) I have been on this Earth longer than my mother was, I grew up way too fast, basically becoming an adult by the age of 16, maybe even earlier, as I was cooking and cleaning for my sick mom and family. While most kids in their mid teens think about girls or sports I was thinking of making corn flake chicken, or something else for dinner for my family. As I have posted in the "2012 Resolutions?" thread I am determined to defeat my shyness and anxiety this year, I am being more friendly at work, and genuinely smiling at people, I have more confidence now than in the past, thanks to some flirty customers, and new friends. I feel appreciated by the people that work for me, and they look at me for comic relief when they are stressed out. I know I wrote about the flirting from...
Christmas dreaming...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2011 closing and welcoming 2012...

Posted 12-29-2011 at 02:35 PM by lauriebear
Tags 2012, new year

As the Christmas Season is winding down I start to reflect on the past year and what it all meant to me. What goals did I achieve what goals I didnít and why I didnít? Goals I am still working at, and what I plan to do to achieve them. People who lent me a helping hand those I lent it too. Yes this year for my family and I was a good one. We all still have one another. We have a roof over our heads and a little stash for a rainy day. We resolved some problems; yes some still need tending, like that pesky leak by the dishwasher, ugh! The slugs in my garden, how the plague me, I think they like my dirt and leaves better than anyone else in my neighborhood!!! Last January was steady, February was awesome (for me it always is that is my Birthday month), March saw Spring arrive and that is always nice, though it was a cool one, April spouted the buds of new flowers. May came and with it Memorial Day weekend, it was lovely, we started to warm up. Spring quickly turned to Summer...
Christmas Deity
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award