Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,984
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081
Old

Angels on earth

Posted 08-21-2010 at 07:03 AM by caninemom3
Tags angels

As usual, I don't know how to start. I want to talk about 2 amazing people who I have known since I was about 16, a very, very long time. Their names are Paul and Sue and they are my very, very best friends in this world or any other. They are both nurses, she an R.N. and he an L.P.N. and both have hearts bigger and more giving and warmer than the sun. Throughout my life Paul and Susan as I call her have been with me in the worst possible times and also the best possible times. Paul was best man at my first wedding to David. In fact, he and David wen to to school together. I met Susan when I was dating David and Susan and Paul had begun to date. It was instant sisterhood, let me tell you. I could go on and on about how wonderful these 2 people are and what they mean to me but we would be here all day and it would get really boring for those of you trying to read this, so I will cut it down to a couple of incidents.

In 1992 Paul and Susan and David and I had a ritual of meeting...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award